Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaydigi']Tony will you match Steams Vampire Masquerade, and Amazon's physical SSF4AE price?[/QUOTE]

We don't carry Vampire, wish we did, it is my favorite PC game of all time...

As for SS4AE, wheels turning.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't carry Vampire, wish we did, it is my favorite PC game of all time...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Do guys have a deal w/ Activision so you can carry their games for digital download?
That's probably who'd you have to talk to, if you wanted to carry Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I do LOVE that game to DEATH.

My most installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled game of all time.

[quote name='NamPaehc']For those who pre-ordered either digital versions of Mass Effect 3, you can now download the game (9.75 GB). Just go to your Game Library under your Amazon account, and you should see the download link. Not only that, but there should also be a product key and code for the pre-order bonus (M55 Argus Assault Rifle).

It is the preload data, and should unlock once the release date hits at midnight. I'm guessing if yo were to pre-order anytime up until the release date, you should be able to pre-load it early.

Also, those who pre-order either digital copy with receive $10 promo credit just like the physical copies.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be easier to take the game key and activate it over Origin and let Origin handle everything?
ME3 PC game requires Origin.

I had troubles w/ KOA:R's installer from Amazon - it wouldn't install. Waste of time and wasted DL.
Though, activating my KOA:R keys via Origin and then downloading it through Origin was smooth as can be.

[quote name='MysterD']Do guys have a deal w/ Activision so you can carry their games for digital download?
That's probably who'd you have to talk to, if you wanted to carry Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I do LOVE that game to DEATH.

My most installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled game of all time.[/QUOTE]

We do carry Activision games, however, sometimes we have issues blocking us from getting them on sale. Not sure what bucket Vampire falls into, I'm checking though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We do carry Activision games, however, sometimes we have issues blocking us from getting them on sale. Not sure what bucket Vampire falls into, I'm checking though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

CCP is and has been working on [for years!] the World of Darkness MMO, which uses the Vampire license.
I don't know if that could be part of the problem.

Though, GOG does sell Activision's original Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption.

[quote name='Stry-ker']So amazon Has sonic for the 10 dollar price, should we wait the couple weeks a mentioned in a previous post?[/QUOTE]

i would wait

Street Fighter AE download is now $20. Thanks Tony.

Edit.

How do you download games to your specified drive instead of the main drive?

[quote name='kaydigi']Street Fighter AE download is now $20. Thanks Tony.

Edit.

How do you download games to your specified drive instead of the main drive?[/QUOTE]

i dont think you can atm

[quote name='MysterD']Wouldn't it be easier to take the game key and activate it over Origin and let Origin handle everything?
ME3 PC game requires Origin.

I had troubles w/ KOA:R's installer from Amazon - it wouldn't install. Waste of time and wasted DL.
Though, activating my KOA:R keys via Origin and then downloading it through Origin was smooth as can be.[/QUOTE]

It is up to the buyer, but I like that you have the choice of doing it either way because of Amazon. No issues with the downloader so far myself.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Wheels are turning, you're better off waiting a couple of weeks though...we'll have a better deal for you.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Dude, I have to say I'm impressed. That you say things like that, warning people of a better deal in the near future, it's that kind of thing that makes me truly respect you and want to give you my business over others.

You are genuinely looking out for your customer and I appreciate that. Thank you.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Dude, I have to say I'm impressed. That you say things like that, warning people of a better deal in the near future, it's that kind of thing that makes me truly respect you and want to give you my business over others.

You are genuinely looking out for your customer and I appreciate that. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

This. I very much appreciated the notice, kept me from kicking myself when the price was lower soon after buying.

Vaiyo A-Rah Jerhume Brunnen G.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We were definitely happy with the results, why do you ask?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well because if you and your team were happy with the results then that probably means more sales and cool promotions in the future.

A Kingdoms of Amalur and Alan Wake sale would be welcomed =)

[quote name='matpaq']If I buy Stronghold 3 can I activate it on Steam?[/QUOTE]
Yes

Actually there is an additional Info at the store page : Steam account required for game installation and activation; internet connection required

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't carry Vampire, wish we did, it is my favorite PC game of all time...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
"You've made a powerful enemy today, sign."

[quote name='NamPaehc']It is up to the buyer, but I like that you have the choice of doing it either way because of Amazon. No issues with the downloader so far myself.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree - I like the option, as well.

About the downloader - did you mean the KOA:R download from Amazon?
Or ME3 download from Amazon?

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Dude, I have to say I'm impressed. That you say things like that, warning people of a better deal in the near future, it's that kind of thing that makes me truly respect you and want to give you my business over others.

You are genuinely looking out for your customer and I appreciate that. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

And I respect the fact that you have a Lexx username.

Such an underrated show.

what about SR2? It is true is a really broken game?. GTA 4 works fine on my computer, a Dell XPS L701x... i7 740QM, 12Gb ram, GT445... or it doesn't matter?. It seems to be fun, and is cheap... but I don't wanna buy a broken unpatched game

so i get that amazon email today about medal of honor warfighter....after the horrible insult that was the last medal of honor, why does every big game publisher lead off with a 60 dollar price point - especially a game in a title that was such a failure last time around. (i don't care what numbers anyone has, medal of honor was nothing more than a 20 dollar battlefield 3 beta ticket)

[quote name='juanjava']what about SR2? It is true is a really broken game?. GTA 4 works fine on my computer, a Dell XPS L701x... i7 740QM, 12Gb ram, GT445... or it doesn't matter?. It seems to be fun, and is cheap... but I don't wanna buy a broken unpatched game[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't tried it on my modern rig (i7 950, 1 GB of GF GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, and Win 7).
Anybody try it on a modern rig?

Did try it a while back on my older rig (P4 3.04 single core, NVidia GF 8800 GT, 2 GB of RAM) - and it ran like garbage.
Regardless, this is worth mention - I had STILL had A LOT of fun w/ the game, despite performance issues at times and clocking everything down [resolution, details, etc].

[quote name='kwirl']so i get that amazon email today about medal of honor warfighter....after the horrible insult that was the last medal of honor, why does every big game publisher lead off with a 60 dollar price point - especially a game in a title that was such a failure last time around. (i don't care what numbers anyone has, medal of honor was nothing more than a 20 dollar battlefield 3 beta ticket)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hal']Because X amount of people will pay 60 dollars.[/QUOTE]
EXACTLY.
Your core FPS fans will probably buy it - just b/c it's another FPS.
And when the game price-drops a little bit, a bit of more people will buy it.
It's just the way the market goes.

If a game ain't selling, they drop the price a bit.
If it begins to sell good numbers - leave price alone.
Repeat cycle.

It's just these days and age, prices drop quickly often - especially on the PC w/ digital services [Steam, Amazon DL, etc]. Throw in DLC and other things - of course more price fluctuation occurs. Especially if there's too much competition or some big-time game is killing everybody else's sales.

[quote name='EvilInside']When they start promotions for March?[/QUOTE]

We've begun some of them, like Stronghold 3 for $15 this week, starting tomorrow we'll have Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, DRM free for $5.99, A Game of Thrones: Genesis for $9.99 and Cities XL 2012 for $9.99.

We also have deals on pre-orders like Mass Effect 3 ($10 credit with pre-order) or Darksiders II for 10% off with exclusive pre-order in game bonuses.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='xspeedracerx']I've heard SR2 runs fine as long as you have a quad core processor.[/QUOTE]
Awesome to hear.
SR2 was FUN, despite its problems on my old rig.
Maybe worth re-installing on my new rig, if need-be. :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We've begun some of them, like Stronghold 3 for $15 this week, starting tomorrow we'll have Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, DRM free for $5.99, A Game of Thrones: Genesis for $9.99 and Cities XL 2012 for $9.99.

We also have deals on pre-orders like Mass Effect 3 ($10 credit with pre-order) or Darksiders II for 10% off with exclusive pre-order in game bonuses.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer Tony, but nothing planned for good games for $4 ?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We've begun some of them, like Stronghold 3 for $15 this week, starting tomorrow we'll have Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, DRM free for $5.99, A Game of Thrones: Genesis for $9.99 and Cities XL 2012 for $9.99.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I sure it is but I wanted to verify;
if you already own Divinity II, will the file in your Amazon account be auto"magically" updated to the DRM-FREE version ? I want to redownload Divinity II if this is the case.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I sure it is but I wanted to verify;
if you already own Divinity II, will the file in your Amazon account be auto"magically" updated to the DRM-FREE version ? I want to redownload Divinity II if this is the case.[/QUOTE]

Yep the build should be universally replaced. Try redownloading and let me know :). We shouldn't have another version to serve you at this point.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I sure it is but I wanted to verify;
if you already own Divinity II, will the file in your Amazon account be auto"magically" updated to the DRM-FREE version ? I want to redownload Divinity II if this is the case.[/QUOTE]

Good question.
I want to know this, as well.

I'd so re-download Divinity 2: DKS from Amazon DL, if it is patched-up to its final official version (Version 1.4.9.70) w/ the DRM-FREE patch equipped w/ it.

It'd be a one-shot deal.

No need to update or anything, as it'd be all patched-up.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm confused about what the question is..the deal is live.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Either he didn't bother checking the site to see if it was on sale or he thought $3.75 was the normal price and not the sale price.

SR2 is a garbage port. I've owned for 2 years and it still doesn't work. The Gentlemen of the Row mod fixes most of the issues, but the last problem I have just refuses to be fixed. I have a 5.1 setup but I get mono sound from all my speakers. Avoid it at all costs. Just buy it used on the 360.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm confused about what the question is..the deal is live.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Didn't know the price was reduced already, I just saw chatter on the boards.

What game is Divinity II comparable to? I've never played a Divinity game nor have I ever read up on it. Is it an open world RPG? Is it a party based RPG? Turn based?

[quote name='Tancred']SR2 is a garbage port. I've owned for 2 years and it still doesn't work. The Gentlemen of the Row mod fixes most of the issues, but the last problem I have just refuses to be fixed. I have a 5.1 setup but I get mono sound from all my speakers. Avoid it at all costs. Just buy it used on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, SR2 is pretty bad. I've owned it since Direct2Drives 5-year sale in 2009 or so, when it was $5. I never could get it to run right.

[quote name='avwjase']What game is Divinity II comparable to? I've never played a Divinity game nor have I ever read up on it. Is it an open world RPG? Is it a party based RPG? Turn based?[/QUOTE]

I want to know also, picking up cause it's cheap.

[quote name='avwjase']What game is Divinity II comparable to? I've never played a Divinity game nor have I ever read up on it. Is it an open world RPG? Is it a party based RPG? Turn based?[/QUOTE]

It's an open world RPG. I haven't played the full thing but played the demo. Combat seemed fableish but the world and story were more open Bethesda style. I've only played the demo of KoA so someone can correct me but it seemed a lot like it when I tried it out.

Divinity II: DKS is similar to say Fable series in combat; an open-world RPG (well, to an extent...like most); open-style class system; often quite funny; and quests with sometimes multiple solutions/outcomes to them.

VERY HIGHLY recommend this game - especially at $6.

awesome, now to get this one. but i'm stuck wondering here, which version of DKS was better, PC or 360? i remember when the reviews hit initially the game was said to play better on the 360 for combat , though the PC is smoother (loading times).

[quote name='pROvIs']It's an open world RPG. I haven't played the full thing but played the demo. Combat seemed fableish but the world and story were more open Bethesda style. I've only played the demo of KoA so someone can correct me but it seemed a lot like it when I tried it out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Divinity II: DKS is similar to say Fable series in combat; an open-world RPG (well, to an extent...like most); open-style class system; often quite funny; and quests with sometimes multiple solutions/outcomes to them.

VERY HIGHLY recommend this game - especially at $6.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I snagged it. For $6 and DRM free I can't go wrong. If I end up not liking it at least I can gift my copy to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back