Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tony , Hey guys

it's my first post here and i wanted to ask is there any chance for Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate box ???

i think long time no good sales for this great game....cheerz :D

[quote name='Bosha1992']Hey Tony , Hey guys

it's my first post here and i wanted to ask is there any chance for Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate box ???

i think long time no good offers....cheerz :D[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the madhouse :). We've had Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box for $4.99 twice in the past 30 days!

I'll make sure to post here again when we promote the product though :).

Again, welcome to the club!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Bosha1992']oh iam not lucky cuz i started buy games 5 days ago xD will you promote it soon?? or....

and thx for your welcome bro[/QUOTE]

No worries, I don't have a timeline for when exactly we'll be promoting it again, I'll let you know as soon as I do though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']No worries, I don't have a timeline for when exactly we'll be promoting it again, I'll let you know as soon as I do though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
that would be very nice but i hope no more problems when i purchase like my last purchase (AC brotherhood) :lol:

Tony probably will hate to hear this but I really need to stop buying games lol. I just found the website www.howlongtobeat.com and joined so I could create my backlog. I just wanted to see how long it would take me to beat all the games I plan to beat eventually.

My backlog is a whopping 38 days long -- that is 38 FULL days. 912 hours. That is like a full time job for six months... I think from this point forward I am going to have to put my foot down and only buy stuff that is super cheap.

I gotta buckle down and beat some of these games. :)

[quote name='avwjase']Tony probably will hate to hear this but I really need to stop buying games lol. I just found the website www.howlongtobeat.com and joined so I could create my backlog. I just wanted to see how long it would take me to beat all the games I plan to beat eventually.

My backlog is a whopping 38 days long -- that is 38 FULL days. 912 hours. That is like a full time job for six months... I think from this point forward I am going to have to put my foot down and only buy stuff that is super cheap.

I gotta buckle down and beat some of these games. :)[/QUOTE]

I have been trying to do the same thing and it is really hard to do with all the deals on CAG. I have beat 6 games since the beginning of the year while actually trying to enjoy them.

Bought Cities XL 2012.. according to GameCollector my backlog is now 324 PC games, 154 Ps3 games, 58 Wii games, 53 360 games, 24 Ds games, 13 3ds games and 12 psp games. Stupid Skyrim and Kingdom of Amalur keep me from finishing everything else.

I would have bought CXL 2012 from Amazon but I got it from Steam a week ago --- I actually prefer to buy games from Amazon now -- Steam customer service is terrible!

[quote name='matthewhsh2002']so I guess Divinity II: DKS can't be activated on steam?[/QUOTE]

Nope.
It's DRM-FREE now.

It did once come w/ a code [back when I bought it from Amazon DL], but that was a Securom game-key code.

I don't know if it still comes w/ a code, since it gone DRM-FREE.
I'd doubt it.

i also hope no problem with my order like last , it was hard time bf3
jp.gif

[quote name='MysterD']Nope.
It's DRM-FREE now.

It did once come w/ a code [back when I bought it from Amazon DL], but that was a Securom game-key code.

I don't know if it still comes w/ a code, since it gone DRM-FREE.
I'd doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Risen didn't come with a code when it was DRM-free. Although I'm not sure why anybody would care if it's able to register on Steam. DRM-free means you can do whatever you want with it. Plus since there's no Steam achievements you're not losing anything anyway. Furthermore you can still put it in your Steam library to launch from Steam. Only benefit would be automatic updates but I doubt this game is getting updated anymore anyway.

[quote name='JKSonic']Risen didn't come with a code when it was DRM-free. Although I'm not sure why anybody would care if it's able to register on Steam. DRM-free means you can do whatever you want with it. Plus since there's no Steam achievements you're not losing anything anyway. Furthermore you can still put it in your Steam library to launch from Steam. Only benefit would be automatic updates but I doubt this game is getting updated anymore anyway.[/QUOTE]

DRM-FREE is as good as it gets, if you ask me. :D

If a game doesn't use Steam, I'd normally just add it as Non-Steam game, if I really wanted a few Steam benefits [screenshot taking and seeing Steam Friends List].

It's what I did w/ The Witcher 2 [GOG Edition] and many other games.

[quote name='DarkZero104']awesome, now to get this one. but i'm stuck wondering here, which version of DKS was better, PC or 360? i remember when the reviews hit initially the game was said to play better on the 360 for combat , though the PC is smoother (loading times).[/QUOTE]

Everything I've read and heard about DKS over the last couple of months since it really hit my radar is that the PC version is vastly superior. Not just the usual graphical differences - I guess it's kind of a mess to play with a controller.

[quote name='jazyje']I would have bought CXL 2012 from Amazon but I got it from Steam a week ago --- I actually prefer to buy games from Amazon now -- Steam customer service is terrible![/QUOTE]

Same here. Since January I will only buy games pretty much anywhere else but steam's store because of what they did to me. They suspended my account because of some issue their payment processor had and it took 3.5 days between customer support replies and a total of 10 days to resolve, during which ever single one of my paid for games on steam were unplayable. Screw Steam, Origin, Ubisoft and every other one of these wanna be games are a "service" and they can remotely disable them BS.

So Tony, I hope you match ever sale steam that happens from now on, you'll definitely have me as a customer. I am considering Divinity II now, DRM-Free, cheap and no longer tied to my steam account, is very tempting to me now. I'll most likely get it before the sale ends just to replace my steam version with.

Does anyone else think Payday is boring? You do the first stage, and it's pretty cool at first, you're setting up a saw to open a gate, and finding managers to find keys. But then, you're waiting for five minutes for the saw to finish, and it can jam at anytime. That's just one part of the stage, and i'm already bored.

L4D never does this. You wait in areas sometimes but it's interesting. And Payday is difficult for no comprehensible reason. Me and 3 friends played yesterday on Normal difficulty, and were constantly running out of ammo, waiting 10 minutes for alarm boxes to finish, etc.

[quote name='MysterD']DRM-FREE is as good as it gets, if you ask me. :D

If a game doesn't use Steam, I'd normally just add it as Non-Steam game, if I really wanted a few Steam benefits [screenshot taking and seeing Steam Friends List].

It's what I did w/ The Witcher 2 [GOG Edition] and many other games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I do like Steam achievements but honestly I don't care as much (or even close to as much) as I do about my XBox achievements. There's just not enough people on my friends list or people browsing to care. Automatic updates are nice, but can also be a curse sometimes too.

I have the feeling that most people don't realize you can just add non-steam games in there (and I'm pretty sure with one of the last updates it now says what you're playing too...before it was just say "non-steam game), because so many people complain.

[quote name='JKSonic']Yeah, I do like Steam achievements but honestly I don't care as much (or even close to as much) as I do about my XBox achievements. There's just not enough people on my friends list or people browsing to care. Automatic updates are nice, but can also be a curse sometimes too.[/quote]
Achievements are cool, yes - but I'd rather have a DRM-FREE game, honestly.

To be even more honest, I'd rather a game be DRM-FREE [since I prefer having NO DRM around] and also include a key just so I can register it on Steam. ;)
Best of both worlds there!

Personally, I think Achievements are more for the dev's to look upon, so they can look at stats and see what they should either remove or improve drastically for next said game.

Yeah, auto-updates can be a blessing or a curse - depends on if new updates messes up the game. One thing I liked about Impulse [back when Stardock ran it] was the game just put an exclamation mark on your game, to let you know if you want that you can update it.
Forced-updates on MP portions of games makes sense, though - so everybody's running same game version.

I have the feeling that most people don't realize you can just add non-steam games in there (and I'm pretty sure with one of the last updates it now says what you're playing too...before it was just say "non-steam game), because so many people complain.
Yup, it will say what you're playing - if it's a Non-Steam Game. :)

[quote name='EvilInside']Dead Island actives on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's steamworks, so you don't have a choice.

[quote name='Microshock']Does anyone else think Payday is boring? You do the first stage, and it's pretty cool at first, you're setting up a saw to open a gate, and finding managers to find keys. But then, you're waiting for five minutes for the saw to finish, and it can jam at anytime. That's just one part of the stage, and i'm already bored.

L4D never does this. You wait in areas sometimes but it's interesting. And Payday is difficult for no comprehensible reason. Me and 3 friends played yesterday on Normal difficulty, and were constantly running out of ammo, waiting 10 minutes for alarm boxes to finish, etc.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are playing on the wrong difficulty or missing some of the objectives? Whenever I am waiting for anything (Saws, Drills, etc) I still have to worry about cops coming in, trying to free hostages, etc...

I was going to pick up Divinity II: DKS on Steam since they removed the SecuROM DRM first, but it hasn't gone on sale since then, and the Amazon version is cheaper than I've ever seen Steam sell it for.

You guys at Amazon seem to have found the right combination of cheap prices and DRM free games to pull me away from Steam. And when I do buy a Steamworks title, I'll check Amazon first now since you guys always price match Steam and sometimes one up them. Amazon also has vastly superior customer service.

Just dropping in to say I preordered ME3 from Amazon solely because of the excellent community service they provide here (an impression goes a LONG way in my book) and the $10 credit.

Just don't make me eat my words and pull a Steam with that $10 coupon: a year without any worthwhile deals would be a really long time to go. However, one question: Can the $10 credit be used on preorders? I'm thinking if it can of dropping it on Darksiders 2 for a net $35 cost.

[quote name='Vigilant']I was going to pick up Divinity II: DKS on Steam since they removed the SecuROM DRM first, but it hasn't gone on sale since then, and the Amazon version is cheaper than I've ever seen Steam sell it for.

You guys at Amazon seem to have found the right combination of cheap prices and DRM free games to pull me away from Steam. And when I do buy a Steamworks title, I'll check Amazon first now since you guys always price match Steam and sometimes one up them. Amazon also has vastly superior customer service.[/QUOTE]

Also the "exclusive" armors that is listed on the Divinity II DKS Steam page is also present in the Amazon version in case anyone was wondering. They're in your inventory right when you start the game (requires lvl 15 to use).

[quote name='JKSonic']I have the feeling that most people don't realize you can just add non-steam games in there (and I'm pretty sure with one of the last updates it now says what you're playing too...before it was just say "non-steam game), because so many people complain.[/QUOTE]
Don't know about others, but I hate adding non-steam games to steam. It makes the grid view look like $h*t with all those tiny icons; if only they let you upload your own images.

Anyhow, as much as I love the amazon pricing and Tony's hard work, I really dislike how the site treats game purchases/dowloads like everything else. Sometimes you want a little eye candy.

[quote name='amundsjm']Just dropping in to say I preordered ME3 from Amazon solely because of the excellent community service they provide here (an impression goes a LONG way in my book) and the $10 credit.

Just don't make me eat my words and pull a Steam with that $10 coupon: a year without any worthwhile deals would be a really long time to go. However, one question: Can the $10 credit be used on preorders? I'm thinking if it can of dropping it on Darksiders 2 for a net $35 cost.[/QUOTE]

Glad you picked up ME3 and are digging the community building :).

As for the $10 credit, you can use it on ANY video game (Digital or physical) on Amazon.com. So yeah you could get Darksiders 2 pre-ordered for $35. This actually should have been called out in the email you got regarding your preorder credit.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, I asked this a page or two back, but do you guys planning on having a sale on Crusader Kings II? I feel like Paradox is one of the publishers whose games you haven't put on sale all that often (compared to, say, 2K and EA).

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Tony, I asked this a page or two back, but do you guys planning on having a sale on Crusader Kings II? I feel like Paradox is one of the publishers whose games you haven't put on sale all that often (compared to, say, 2K and EA).[/QUOTE]

We don't have any solid plans locked in yet, but I'll let you know for sure. We've run some killer deals on magicka/mount and blade though just an FYI.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Match MW3 to the physical 39.99 amazon price :D??[/QUOTE]

I'm showing $44 for the PC version?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't have any solid plans locked in yet, but I'll let you know for sure. We've run some killer deals on magicka/mount and blade though just an FYI.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ah, right I forgot about those. I guess I meant Paradox grand strategy games. I played the Crusader Kings II demo and I'm itching for more spreadsheet action. Thanks for the update!

[quote name='Microshock']Does anyone else think Payday is boring? You do the first stage, and it's pretty cool at first, you're setting up a saw to open a gate, and finding managers to find keys. But then, you're waiting for five minutes for the saw to finish, and it can jam at anytime. That's just one part of the stage, and i'm already bored.

L4D never does this. You wait in areas sometimes but it's interesting. And Payday is difficult for no comprehensible reason. Me and 3 friends played yesterday on Normal difficulty, and were constantly running out of ammo, waiting 10 minutes for alarm boxes to finish, etc.[/QUOTE]

I think you're playing on the wrong level. It has a leveling/perks system...

Thinking seriously on buying DKS... but never played the originals (heard divine divinity is awesome), it will be the first. I love the original Fable and The Witcher, and it looks like a good blend of both. Should I try it?

[quote name='juanjava']I think you're playing on the wrong level. It has a leveling/perks system...

Thinking seriously on buying DKS... but never played the originals (heard divine divinity is awesome), it will be the first. I love the original Fable and The Witcher, and it looks like a good blend of both. Should I try it?[/QUOTE]

I found a copy of Divinity II: DKS :360: used on a Warehouse deal for $12 a while back. As far as I can tell, its not necessary at all to have played the first one. It seems like this takes place in the same universe, but a long time later. I never played the first one, but so far, its done a good job of explaining the lore. I've found the graphics to be kind of underwhelming, but acceptable. The people are interesting, tons of voice work and content, and there are a lot of different ways to approach peoples' quests. With the low price and the fact that its the game + expansion, I think its worth picking up.

[quote name='hellhunde']I found a copy of Divinity II: DKS :360: used on a Warehouse deal for $12 a while back. As far as I can tell, its not necessary at all to have played the first one. It seems like this takes place in the same universe, but a long time later. I never played the first one, but so far, its done a good job of explaining the lore. I've found the graphics to be kind of underwhelming, but acceptable. The people are interesting, tons of voice work and content, and there are a lot of different ways to approach peoples' quests. With the low price and the fact that its the game + expansion, I think its worth picking up.[/QUOTE]

I really don't care much about graphics. I only have a GT445 on my laptop. Sometimes I even use to disable AA and things like that, to keep the heat lower on the laptop. If it's a good game, it's a good game. And if it's fun to play, the better (and it's DRM-FREE!)

When I first played Payday, I thought it was pretty "meh". However, the more you play it, the more you'll like it: upgrades, perks, co-op play, challeneges, etc. etc..

Tony
I know that this may not be something that you are related to but I would really like to ask for something, is Audible.com an Amazon service ?
I had an account on Amazon for a long and been using it to buy Game Downloads and PC parts then in October 2011 I was sent an email promoting Audible.com "free" membership in October 2011 for 2 months or something and since then I never downloaded any audiobooks from that services and in nowhere I saw it would charge me $14,95 per month unless I clearly state I would and nothing was remotely "clear" and I only was getting regular newsletter mails
Today I called my bank to check for some transactions and was shocked when I knew that Audible.com has charged me $14.95 when I know for sure I didn't agree to such thing or need the service at all, I only buy stuff from Amazon.com when I clearly see any payment I make, nothing more.
When I went there to check my account I realized that I was charged $74.75 for 5 months !!
Now I am really really pissed off by this and want a full refund for that amount of money

Can you help with that or even guide me to the right direction ? I already contacted CS but just wanted to hear a quick answer coz I am very annoyed

[quote name='r9800pro']Tony
I know that this may not be something that you are related to but I would really like to ask for something, is Audible.com an Amazon service ?
I had an account on Amazon for a long and been using it to buy Game Downloads and PC parts then in October 2011 I was sent an email promoting Audible.com "free" membership in October 2011 for 2 months or something and since then I never downloaded any audiobooks from that services and in nowhere I saw it would charge me $14,95 per month unless I clearly state I would and nothing was remotely "clear" and I only was getting regular newsletter mails
Today I called my bank to check for some transactions and was shocked when I knew that Audible.com has charged me $14.95 when I know for sure I didn't agree to such thing or need the service at all, I only buy stuff from Amazon.com when I clearly see any payment I make, nothing more.
When I went there to check my account I realized that I was charged $74.75 for 5 months !!
Now I am really really pissed off by this and want a full refund for that amount of money

Can you help with that or even guide me to the right direction ? I already contacted CS but just wanted to hear a quick answer coz I am very annoyed[/QUOTE]

You need to talk to customer service. I've had great customer service with Amazon chat. They are the ones you want to talk to.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']You need to talk to customer service. I've had great customer service with Amazon chat. They are the ones you want to talk to.[/QUOTE]

I just did but the rep immediately told me it is out of his scope and I have to contact Audible.com. He gave me their phone numbers but unfortunately I am not in the US now and can't make long distance calls

I was just searching the web and Audible.com is really a scam !

http://blog.ehuna.org/2009/02/audiblecom_scam_when_you_try_t.html

I will wait for their email reply and don't know whether they will give me a refund or not, if not I am really gonna take some action

So I picked up Divinity 2, can't really go wrong at that price plus I've heard it has a ton of content. Any opinions on Cities XL? I've been interested in playing a city building game for some reason but just haven't bought one yet.

[quote name='MysterD']Good question.
I want to know this, as well.

I'd so re-download Divinity 2: DKS from Amazon DL, if it is patched-up to its final official version (Version 1.4.9.70) w/ the DRM-FREE patch equipped w/ it.

It'd be a one-shot deal.

No need to update or anything, as it'd be all patched-up.[/QUOTE]

I can verify it is the final 1.4.9.70 version, just finished downloading it from amazon.

[quote name='akmgmer']So I picked up Divinity 2, can't really go wrong at that price plus I've heard it has a ton of content. Any opinions on Cities XL? I've been interested in playing a city building game for some reason but just haven't bought one yet.[/QUOTE]

Hi, wich languages are in the game?

[quote name='r9800pro']Tony

Can you help with that or even guide me to the right direction ? I already contacted CS but just wanted to hear a quick answer coz I am very annoyed[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r9800pro']I just did but the rep immediately told me it is out of his scope and I have to contact Audible.com. He gave me their phone numbers but unfortunately I am not in the US now and can't make long distance calls

I was just searching the web and Audible.com is really a scam !

http://blog.ehuna.org/2009/02/audiblecom_scam_when_you_try_t.html

I will wait for their email reply and don't know whether they will give me a refund or not, if not I am really gonna take some action[/QUOTE]

Do me a favor and send me a PM or email (if you have my email already apologies, I don't have you saved as a contact in outlook yet). I have 0 visibility into the Audible.com business but I can look into for you. Sorry you had such a terrible experience :(.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony, saw your posts on GAF regarding your DRM sales experiements. Can/will you let us know your general findings, or should we just interpret a lack/surplus of DRM titles going forward as the result? I know there are some things which may fall under proprietary information, so it'd be understandable if you couldn't say. But it intrigues me.

I've always wondered how much DRM affected sales decisions. (We know it doesn't affect piracy.)

[quote name='kwirl']ugh - that howlongtobeat website made me sad - i've got 86 days, 12 hours and 49 minutes of backlog :([/QUOTE]
I'm sure I'm higher than that. My backlog/collection is hundreds deep. So of course all I do is play Battlefield 3 and Skyrim.

I'm a terrible person. :cry:

Issue resolved !

Dear Mina,

I understand you have concerns about your billing. After reviewing your account, I have noticed that you did indeed enroll into a free trial; however, it was only for 30 days. Since you enrolled into the 30 day free trial, you are issued one credit to make your free selection. After the trial period is over, customers who do not cancel their membership via online or Customer Service, before their next billing date, are enrolled into our Gold Monthly Plan for $14.95 per month. I do apologize if you were unaware of this membership.

To assist you, I have provided you with a full refund of the charges you acquired. A total of $74.75 will be returned to your Visa ****-9773 within 2 business days.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Monica V.

Audible Customer Support

I never sign up for these services and only did it this time, only because it was promoted by Amazon.com and after this my confidence with Amazon just doubled

Thank you Amazon :applause:

Edit : why didn't Amazon PMed Steam sale for Saint's Row The Third ?

And by the way, I have Assassin's Creed Revelations and COD Black Ops to trade for Alan Wake CE and Saint's Row The Third :D

[quote name='Leox']Hi, wich languages are in the game?[/QUOTE]

I have played it in Spanish.

I also see English and Italian on installation wizard.

Voices are English always. Texts depends on your language selection.

[quote name='headpiece747']I have been trying to do the same thing and it is really hard to do with all the deals on CAG. I have beat 6 games since the beginning of the year while actually trying to enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I was in the same position last year around this time. I ended up clearing most of my backlog last Summer. Then the holiday season came around and I piled 20 games onto the ol' backlog. So, I am back at square one. :)

I don't mind a game being on my backlog when it is cheap though and I intend to play it. When it bothers me is something like Dragon Age that I bought in December and then it was even cheaper in January. So, since I have such a huge backlog I'm just going to have to only buy games that are as cheap as I think they can ever possibly get. Otherwise, I may as well wait because I'm going to be playing on the games I have until December at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back