Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drabelincoln']I need to start playing again.[/QUOTE]

I don't...at least not yet.
KOA:R is my break from Skyrim.
60+ hours w/ KOA:R and STILL going...

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Mass Effect 3: Standard Edition PC download = $53.99 on GameFly.
Will Amazon price-match that deal...?
AND still also give the $10 voucher out? :p[/QUOTE]

:) The $10 voucher is in place to make sure that the effective cost is better. We've been getting tons of feedback that people LIKE credits, and that we should try it on a major release...so we are :).

[quote name='waterboy100']Holy cow. stumbled into this thread. its awesome. thanks tony[/QUOTE]

Glad you're digging the deals! Hope you find some good stuff.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='EvilInside']Tony ,
you guys, not thinking of doing a promotion for Dead Island?:)[/QUOTE]

We are, I just don't have a solid date yet :).

Also,

Any Football Manager fans out there? We'll have it on sale for $5.99 starting tomorrow!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It has been matched since yesterday...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

And in one case at least, exceeded Steam's sale price. :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We are, I just don't have a solid date yet :).

Also,

Any Football Manager fans out there? We'll have it on sale for $5.99 starting tomorrow!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Although steam has "If you own #FM12, from 6pm GMT for 48 hours, you can "gift" it to a friend via Steam for just £4.99 (or similar discount locally)!"

Amazon is still the BEST! :applause:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Please Tony, be quick, I want Dead Island :) :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Also,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Actually, I am interested in it. Is this a sale for March 8th? FM 2012?

Also, you never answered my question on Borderlands 2. Will the PC version be getting the $10 credit like the 360 and PS3 versions at any point?

[quote name='EvilInside']Please Tony, be quick, I want Dead Island :) :)[/QUOTE]

Lol i'll put my running shoes on!

[quote name='avwjase']Actually, I am interested in it. Is this a sale for March 8th? FM 2012?

Also, you never answered my question on Borderlands 2. Will the PC version be getting the $10 credit like the 360 and PS3 versions at any point?[/QUOTE]

Yep this goes live tomorrow March 8th and for Football Manager 2012.

Also I'm not sure on the $10 credit for the PC version, as I don't work in packaged goods. We haven't determined our pricing strategy for BL2 on the digital side as we're still collecting data on the ME 3 and how the $10 credit affected the performance of that product.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']:) The $10 voucher is in place to make sure that the effective cost is better. We've been getting tons of feedback that people LIKE credits, and that we should try it on a major release...so we are :).

[/QUOTE]
I'd rather ME3 be straight-up $50, to be honest.
$10 vouchers for later and credits that last for X amount of time are only good IF you wind-up using them...

Vouchers worked well w/ the Best of 2011 Promotion you had in Jan 2012 b/c you had awesome sales on things, w/out even including the voucher. The voucher just made the deals often EVEN BETTER.

[quote name='MysterD']I'd rather ME3 be straight-up $50, to be honest.
$10 vouchers for later and credits that last for X amount of time are only good IF you wind-up using them...

Vouchers worked well w/ the Best of 2011 Promotion you had in Jan 2012 b/c you had awesome sales on things, w/out even including the voucher. The voucher just made the deals often EVEN BETTER.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we know there is a segment of the market that prefers a straight price discount to a $10 credit, however there is a very vocal segment that is consistently asking for credits with purchase. So we're testing it with a major title to see how it works out :).

Cheers,
Tony

Football Manager 2012 is well worth the price (but if you wanted the game, why don't you already own it?!!?!?)

So far I have put in 345 hours.... I like it, what can I say?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah, we know there is a segment of the market that prefers a straight price discount to a $10 credit, however there is a very vocal segment that is consistently asking for credits with purchase. So we're testing it with a major title to see how it works out :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
It's okay....
I'll just keep on waiting on ME3 until I find the deal I'm looking for, then...

Is it possible, that the future credits could apply to more then just games? I'd like to see the credits work towards digital downloads as well. Music dl for example.

I'm speaking about the digital sales portion. Not sure if there is way to do that, branching off from the normal game preorder bonuses.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Is it possible, that the future credits could apply to more then just games? I'd like to see the credits work towards digital downloads as well. Music dl for example.

I'm speaking about the digital sales portion. Not sure if there is way to do that, branching off from the normal game preorder bonuses.[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah - I bet PLENTY of digital music.
Especially from Amazon download.

Only problem is that I bet Amazon MP3 Music Downlaods and Amazon Game Downloads are DIFFERENT divisions.

[quote name='xspeedracerx']Credit instead of an actual discount is never preferable to me. :/[/QUOTE]
Agreed 100%.

When you get a game really cheap and get a $5 voucher for credit [like you did in Nov-Dec 2011] for their upcoming BSO Sale in 2011 [that they held in Jan 2012] - and then the BSO 2011 deals were so good in the first place [and even better to make it great w/ the voucher], it was just incredible.
I don't think Amazon can create such kind of awesome magic again...but, hell, I could be wrong.

When you get $10 voucher for an expensive game [like Mass Effect 3]....to use later - yeah, I don't know...this just doesn't seem as good.

What is you guys price point on ME3 PC? I see someone has it on amazon for 49 shipped for the boxed version. Couldn't you just activate it on Origin just the same? Comes out the about the same as the digital version with the 10 dollar credit.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']What is you guys price point on ME3 PC? I see someone has it on amazon for 49 shipped for the boxed version. Couldn't you just activate it on Origin just the same? Comes out the about the same as the digital version with the 10 dollar credit.[/QUOTE]

ME3 PC requires Origin PERIOD.
Like it or not, you're going to have to deal w/ Origin.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Amazon doesn't match any retailer outside of the U.S.[/QUOTE]

Understandable [for Amazon], but unfortunate [for us consumers]... :(

I know this isn't PCDD related, but it IS PC!!
Dear T-bro, do you have any distant idea about why Assassin's Creed III pre-order steelbook case isn't available as a PC version? I uhh wouldn't want to order a PS3/xbox360 version since I don't even own those consoles xD

Also,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome deal! I created this account a month ago (only been allowed to reply recently) in order to ask about the DII:DNS DRM-free update and when FM would go on sale. I recall the sale being mentioned a while back.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Is it possible, that the future credits could apply to more then just games? I'd like to see the credits work towards digital downloads as well. Music dl for example.

I'm speaking about the digital sales portion. Not sure if there is way to do that, branching off from the normal game preorder bonuses.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Oh, yeah - I bet PLENTY of digital music.
Especially from Amazon download.

Only problem is that I bet Amazon MP3 Music Downlaods and Amazon Game Downloads are DIFFERENT divisions.[/QUOTE]

This will likely be the case with future credits :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']What is you guys price point on ME3 PC? I see someone has it on amazon for 49 shipped for the boxed version. Couldn't you just activate it on Origin just the same? Comes out the about the same as the digital version with the 10 dollar credit.[/QUOTE]

You would be able to activate on Origin. Not sure what our PP on the PC physical version is yet and we're having issues with the build we got for ME 3 so we've taken it off sale for now until we get our fix tested (I'm doing this tonight :) ).

[quote name='IceColb']I know this isn't PCDD related, but it IS PC!!
Dear T-bro, do you have any distant idea about why Assassin's Creed III pre-order steelbook case isn't available as a PC version? I uhh wouldn't want to order a PS3/xbox360 version since I don't even own those consoles xD[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if there is a steelbox version for PC, I will follow up with the physical team though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

ME! ME! ME! :D

I saw just Steam has it on sale ($11.49) but wow, that is a sensational deal. Will it last a whole day? I am a bit slow with any news as I am overseas visiting family, and it is so difficult to put beach, soccer, and go karts lower in the priority list, hehe.

I will buy from Amazon!

[quote name='Guimengo']ME! ME! ME! :D

I saw just Steam has it on sale ($11.49) but wow, that is a sensational deal. Will it last a whole day? I am a bit slow with any news as I am overseas visiting family, and it is so difficult to put beach, soccer, and go karts lower in the priority list, hehe.

I will buy from Amazon![/QUOTE]

No worries, we'll have it on sale for multiple days :).

Cheers,
Tony

Can I buy it today and only download it next week? I ask because once I got a Smallville episode on download and it was rather troublesome. Cheers!

How many activations can I use? I'd like to have this game in both my desktop PC and laptop and want to know if I need to buy more than one copy.

Yay :D.

[quote name='Guimengo']How many activations can I use? I'd like to have this game in both my desktop PC and laptop and want to know if I need to buy more than one copy.

Yay :D.[/QUOTE]

If the only DRM in the game is Steam, then you should be able to install and download steam and the game on both machines and play without any problems. However if it comes with other DRM, you may have limited activations. That being said I believe Amazon replaces the key for free (under reasonable circumstances) if you run into activation limits of some kind.

"For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately." - Copied from the first post

[quote name='Guimengo']How many activations can I use? I'd like to have this game in both my desktop PC and laptop and want to know if I need to buy more than one copy.

Yay :D.[/QUOTE]

You activate the game on Steam and on any PC where you install Steam, you can download and play the game. But not at the same time.

-- - -- -- ---

On the other hand, great Deus Ex Deals on Gamersgate....

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=deus ex

any chance of price matching? I know that It's an international store, but...

:bouncy:

Hello !
I want to buy few copies of FM 2012, is there any limit for one account ?
And when this sale end ?
Thanks

Football Manager 2012 for $5.99?!

Tony can you please slow down with such great promos? I can't spend all my money on games ;)

Tony it's 2nd time to pay a game and can't see in my game library

(Divinity 2) paid about 18 hours ago and till now i can't see the game in my game library

[quote name='Bosha1992']Tony it's 2nd time to pay a game and can't see in my game library

(Divinity 2) paid about 18 hours ago and till now i can't see the game in my game library[/QUOTE]

Have you contacted CS via chat? They are super helpful. Let me know if they can't help and I'll escalate but they are extremely helpful.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Bosha1992']Tony it's 2nd time to pay a game and can't see in my game library

(Divinity 2) paid about 18 hours ago and till now i can't see the game in my game library[/QUOTE]

You know if you guys just went to customer service instead of waiting for tony to do their job you'd have your answers a lot faster and free up his time to do his actual job. Marketing. Sorry for the mini rant...being a regular to this thread stuff like this just works on my nerves.

Football Manager 2012 for $5.99 wow thats nice promo , Thx Tony
jjp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back