Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey CAGS,

I’ve got some news I’m both excited and sad to share with you at the same time. I’ll be leaving the Digital Video Games team in Mid-March to join the marketing team for Amazon.com’s Loyalty and Rewards program, Amazon Coins. My boss and I have talked extensively about how to maintain and continue our presence here and across the other communities we’ve created in the past couple of years. To that end I’d like to introduce you to Josh, who take over monitoring, updating, and responding to this thread. Josh will be ramping up over the next couple of weeks, he  will be posting shortly to introduce himself.

Now that the “what’s going on” part of the message is out of the way I want to tell you all how much I love CAG and the posters here. This was the first community I joined when I started this job (anyone still remember that first thread?) and all of you have had a huge hand in shaping how we think about and execute Community Development and Management here at Amazon, which has in turn shaped my career these last two and a half years.

I started to write out a section calling out the regular posters and realized the list would be both overly long and incomplete at the same time. Instead I’d like to thank you all again, you all have my deep and sincere gratitude. I’ll still be around and my gaming accounts aren’t going anywhere so feel free to hit me up anytime you want to chat. I’ll probably still hang out in the thread too :).

Thanks again everyone, let me or Josh know if you have any questions!

The Indie Store has launched!
Amazon.com is launching a storefront dedicated to supporting and promoting PC/Mac/Web-based Indie Games. Our Digital Video Games team is a small group of passionate gamers and we’re all really excited to help Indie developers reach more customers quickly by providing a quick and simple process for bringing their games to market. Additionally we’ll be supporting the Indie Store with a ton of promotions, both at and after launch. Many of these promotions are designed to give the developer the opportunity to maximize their revenue. For example, Amazon is forfeiting all royalties from bundle sales and passing them along directly to the developer, we’ve also created an “Indie Spotlight” program to help customers learn more about the games and developers they love. We view the Indie developers as some of the most creative in the industry and we want to help them continue to create new and innovative experience for customers.

Why we are doing this:

• Allow customers to discover an entirely new category of games on Amazon.com
  • Help developers reach new customers quickly. Our onboarding process is straightforward and we want to sell every Indie game available
  • We want to leverage our strengths to support and help the developers who are driving forward innovation and creativity in the games industry
General Information

Hi CAGs,
I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

Cheers,
Tony

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.
F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

5. Price Matching notes: Generally we do not match international retailers (GMG, Gamersgate, etc) or physical retailers (Best Buy, Newegg.com, etc.)
To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here: Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's a couple days late, but I wanted to create an account and wait the requisite 2 days (I have been lurking this forum for at least a few years) before posting in order to thank LN for the key drop. I claimed hitman absolution. Thanks again.
You've even added an avatar! :D

Welcome. :)

The fact that you created an account just to say thanks gets my respect...good going.

Feel free to post more often, as long as you're not a complete ass it's a pretty fun community to be a part of.
I agree with both of these points. Not enough people say thanks (or even indicate that they've taken the codes), and we can always do with more (semi-)regulars.

Great sale Tony,

the only game I regret not getting was sleeping d's for $3. It's a game I've been watching for a while but didn't want to end up spending twice as much getting all the worthwhile DLCs. Of course 5 min. after the sale expired I realized the best way to buy the game is probably base and then some DLC so to not get all the cheat ones.

Now let see what bethesda's got coming...

First of all, thanks to Tony, EA guy, Namco guy and 505 games for what I believe was a good EC sale.

I got quite a few good deals, enough to use up all 8 coupons.

Also a question - Hey Tony, is there any chance of a Ubi sale similar to the one on getGamesGo in the near future? I have been looking for a good deal on Ghost Recon Future Soldier (heard that the co-op campaign is pretty good)

? Is there a reason to believe something is on the way?
Tony was working with Bethesda on participating in the EC event. Since that fell through, there should be a chance of a standalone Bethesda sale some time in the future.

Valentine's Day sale? (I was gonna be a Hallmark card maker, but then I took an arrow to the knee...)

If you did not follow Tony on one of these online communities you would not know the game was even going to be added to the EC list, was going to be on sale, or was going to be delayed at all. You would have been completely clueless of all that and you may or may not have seen it on sale yesterday as part of the EC.
That would be true if Tony's posts were kept within the communities that he is active in, but that isn't the case: they're repeated by other people all over the place.

He never actually said "it wouldn't go on sale until the 1st" .. dunno where you got that from. He said they would be available at some point on the 31st, as soon as they put the new keys in the system, and then that the sale would be extended for 1 day.
That's how I read his post, too. I did re-read it before my last reply, and while it is fairly obvious when I read it carefully, I can see why I'd have misread it when I was skim-reading posts to catch up with the thread. (I assume that I read "As a result, Dark Souls will not likely be on sale at midnight" and assumed that it meant "likely not on sale until the next scheduled price-flip", ie: the midnight after.)

So yes, it sucks Tony told us it wouldn't go on sale until the 1st and some people didn't check and missed it, but it's just a result of him probably rushing to put it on the site as soon as he got the keys and not any sort of conspiracy theory to screw anyone over.
The "conspiracy" about the keys is silly. What's the advantage of not selling a game? How does Amazon or Namco "win" because you didn't buy something?
I never said that Amazon was trying to trick, mislead, or screw us; nor did I say that there was a conspiracy involved. I only said that - because of the time at which the status changed to unavailable - it looks suspicious.

For anyone who doesn't understand why it looks that way: the game status changed to unavailable so close to midnight that it could be interpreted as the sale being intentionally ended early.

That would be true if Tony's posts were kept within the communities that he is active in, but that isn't the case: they're repeated by other people all over the place.

That's how I read his post, too. I did re-read it before my last reply, and while it is fairly obvious when I read it carefully, I can see why I'd have misread it when I was skim-reading posts to catch up with the thread. (I assume that I read "As a result, Dark Souls will not likely be on sale at midnight" and assumed that it meant "likely not on sale until the next scheduled price-flip", ie: the midnight after.)

I never said that Amazon was trying to trick, mislead, or screw us; nor did I say that there was a conspiracy involved. I only said that - because of the time at which the status changed to unavailable - it looks suspicious.

For anyone who doesn't understand why it looks that way: the game status changed to unavailable so close to midnight that it could be interpreted as the sale being intentionally ended early.
I have to admit I read it pretty casually, but I'm on CAG all the time so I just happened to be around when it flipped.

Yes, it can look suspicious, but at the same time if it went OOS within an hour of the sale ending then I would have probably just assumed a ton of people were buying it for gifts, trade fodder, just in case since the coupons were set to expire within an hour.

Tony was working with Bethesda on participating in the EC event. Since that fell through, there should be a chance of a standalone Bethesda sale some time in the future.
Yeah, well...it wasn't just EC. He was trying for an Xmas sale, too. And maybe BF as well. None of them happened. Don't hold your breath. :)

Valentine's Day sale? (I was gonna be a Hallmark card maker, but then I took an arrow to the knee...)
Farewell to feb sale is next amazon big sale then mayhem is next giant sale from amazon then summer sale than labor day sale then halloween sale?? black friday winter sale then rise and repeat heh

I suppose it could have been ended early just to avoid the mess of having to deal with making credits available an extra day. Since they were able to get DS keys rolling on the last day of the month, perhaps they thought it was better to just pull availability as planned? I dunno.

I can't say that I'd blame them for wanting to end it on time and not roll into February (possibly also a new fiscal year?) with that hassle.

On one hand, the whole thing was a little chaotic and I'm not sure how anyone outside of one of these forums would be able to follow the promotion. On the other, I am thankful that Tony was able to work with a handful of willing publishers and make some good stuff happen, despite the crazy timing of it all.

And I do feel sorry for anyone that came back on the promised day to buy DS, only to find it was already gone. The right thing (in my opinion) would have been to keep to the planned schedule to avoid such a scenario. No sense in turning a good thing into ill will for your customer. It's the one thing that does give me pause when considering just how it all went down.

On one hand, the whole thing was a little chaotic and I'm not sure how anyone outside of one of these forums would be able to follow the promotion.
This right here is the biggest issue the EC sale (and pretty much most any other pcdd sale amazon runs) has. Numerous times I've told people about stuff going on at Amazon and so they get on amazon and give it a quick look and either can't find it, or the price hasn't rolled over, etc and so give up. Over in the steam forums I've posted deals in the past and gotten replies like " Where the heck did you find that it wasn't part of the list! " and the like.

As good as Amazon's sales are I think actually having a decent landing page or some other way to organize the deals for their sales would show them a bigger profit than running around trying to secure more lucrative deals for the select few of the internet who will ever know about them. I mean really, outside of CAG and reddit (a miniscule amount of digital games shoppers) no one probably had much of an idea about the Namco deals before they either ended or were sold out. Maybe that was intentional, but more exposure/more user friendly is what Amazon's pcdd needs right now instead of rounding more publishers into the fold. Since I tend to keep track of the sales through CAG having more publishers available benefits me, but I'd think it would be in Amazon's interest to at least make their digital games portion somewhat navigable.

Yeah, well...it wasn't just EC. He was trying for an Xmas sale, too. And maybe BF as well. None of them happened. Don't hold your breath. :)
Bethesda sales did happen - nothing earth shattering but they did happen and this is bethesda we're talking about. however tony did mention he was working on a bigger deal ( I had asked him specifically about bundles ) this year. So technically we're way past the breath holding and well into don't blink part.

'''

Since I tend to keep track of the sales through CAG having more publishers available benefits me, but I'd think it would be in Amazon's interest to at least make their digital games portion somewhat navigable.
This has been suggested to Tony a number of times but I suspect Amazon operates like most large etailers - they have an IT department that takes a very long time to get changes through and if you've noticed Amazon doesn't like to create dedicated storefronts and instead opts to force their different products through the same experience/user interface be it music, books, diapers, car oil filters and yes digital games; just take a look at the anemic library download page.

To me Amazon digital games is like those movie bins you see in bestbuy or walmart where people are digging through trying to find a good deal. Still there are things they could do:

• some indication when a price match/reduction will end - I know time counters are difficult with matching steam prices but there has to be a way
  • a more prominent top sellers - that's usually how I find good deals
  • a way to filter out DLC and 'free' games from the lists/searches when listing games say below $5 sort of like steam filters during the big sales.
  • change the theme of the page during the big sales - you'd be surprised how much more excitement this little change generates

if it helps, as part of spreading the news, we also posted when it went on sale. And the warning that it was going out of stock. :) At least i did...

I suppose it could have been ended early just to avoid the mess of having to deal with making credits available an extra day. Since they were able to get DS keys rolling on the last day of the month, perhaps they thought it was better to just pull availability as planned? I dunno.

I can't say that I'd blame them for wanting to end it on time and not roll into February (possibly also a new fiscal year?) with that hassle.

On one hand, the whole thing was a little chaotic and I'm not sure how anyone outside of one of these forums would be able to follow the promotion. On the other, I am thankful that Tony was able to work with a handful of willing publishers and make some good stuff happen, despite the crazy timing of it all.

And I do feel sorry for anyone that came back on the promised day to buy DS, only to find it was already gone. The right thing (in my opinion) would have been to keep to the planned schedule to avoid such a scenario. No sense in turning a good thing into ill will for your customer. It's the one thing that does give me pause when considering just how it all went down.
The only reason Tony extended it was because there was an issue with the keys amazon already had. He contacted Namco and they gave him one batch of keys so they could hopefully start the sale on time. They were then going to send another batch ASAP (I assume to completely replenish the number of bad keys amazon originally had). There was no eta on the 2nd batch of keys, so there was a chance amazon wouldn't get them until feb 1st. Obviously Tony planned ahead and extended it to make sure they had the keys namco said they would provide for the sale.

The only logical conclusion is that namco came through with the keys on Friday. Also Tony posted Friday morning that the way ds keys were selling, anyone who planned to grab ds should do so sooner rather than later as they would run out of keys very fast.

No more keys=product not available on Saturday

The only reason Tony extended it was because there was an issue with the keys amazon already had. He contacted Namco and they gave him one batch of keys so they could hopefully start the sale on time. They were then going to send another batch ASAP (I assume to completely replenish the number of bad keys amazon originally had). There was no eta on the 2nd batch of keys, so there was a chance amazon wouldn't get them until feb 1st. Obviously Tony planned ahead and extended it to make sure they had the keys namco said they would provide for the sale.

The only logical conclusion is that namco came through with the keys on Friday. Also Tony posted Friday morning that the way ds keys were selling, anyone who planned to grab ds should do so sooner rather than later as they would run out of keys very fast.

No more keys=product not available on Saturday
I don't think anyone would necessarily disagree. It was just a bit confusing unless you were absolutely up-to-the-minute on what was happening. Anyone that saw 2/1 as the day for DS sales and came back to get a copy was out of luck because the keys ended up getting released early.

My comment was mostly on the constantly changing dates and deals. It all worked out well for me because I keep my eye on this thread pretty closely. I do feel bad, however, for anyone that missed out.

None of that changes my appreciation for the work put in by Amazon and the various publishers on the good deals. (Saying that does feel a bit odd since I, the customer, am thanking someone for selling something to me. But I digress...)

Hal's theory makes the most sense to me. As Detruire pointed out, the fact that Dark Souls turned into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight is one helluva coincidence. Could it be that Tony's warning was a way of telling us that the_powers_that_be decided not to extend the sale? Who knows, it's all speculation. But I do agree that it was a poor way to end it.

Hal's theory makes the most sense to me. As Detruire pointed out, the fact that Dark Souls turned into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight is one helluva coincidence. Could it be that Tony's warning was a way of telling us that the_powers_that_be decided not to extend the sale? Who knows, it's all speculation. But I do agree that it was a poor way to end it.
All this theory & speculation when it was clearly due to hamster error. Thinking logically (I know right?), the goal of a sale is to sell as much product as possible while not pissing off your customers. Tony seems to be able to do that better than most despite having to rely on hamsters and the limitations imposed by the Amazon machine.

CAG = Conspiracy Addled Gamers?

Really, from all hundreds of pages of this thread, everybody should know by now Tony goes out of his way to make things happen. FFS, he pulled off a few sales late (including Dark Souls and Sleeping Dogs) WHILE HE WAS SICK, so give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dark Souls sale In a nutshell, for those who don't bother skimming through the last few pages:

Basically there was trouble delivering Dark Souls keys on 1/30 and wouldn't be available until midnight at the earliest, so Tony and Namco extended the sale to 2/1 (1), keys were delivered late (around 3:30 pm EST on 1/31 (2), keys ran out on 1/31, so even if the sale was extended, there were no more to sell.  Why overthink things?

Referencing Tony's posts:

(1)http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-january-deals-749-enslaved-inversion-20-naruto-8-max-payne-3-gta-iv-8-max-payne-3-la-noire-9-tomb-raider-and-more/page-853#entry11487241

(2)http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-january-deals-749-enslaved-inversion-20-naruto-8-max-payne-3-gta-iv-8-max-payne-3-la-noire-9-tomb-raider-and-more/page-870#entry11489633

CAG = Conspiracy Addled Gamers?

Really, from all hundreds of pages of this thread, everybody should know by now Tony goes out of his way to make things happen. FFS, he pulled a few sales late (including Dark Souls and Sleeping Dogs) WHILE HE WAS SICK, so give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dark Souls sale In a nutshell, for those who don't bother skimming through the last few pages:

Basically there was trouble delivering Dark Soul keys on 1/31 (1), Tony and Namco extended the sale to 2/1, keys were delivered late (around 3:30 pm EST on 1/31 (2), keys ran out on 1/31, so even if the sale was extended, there were no more to sell. Why overthink things?

Referencing Tony's posts:

(1)http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-january-deals-749-enslaved-inversion-20-naruto-8-max-payne-3-gta-iv-8-max-payne-3-la-noire-9-tomb-raider-and-more/page-853#entry11487241

(2) http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-january-deals-749-enslaved-inversion-20-naruto-8-max-payne-3-gta-iv-8-max-payne-3-la-noire-9-tomb-raider-and-more/page-870#entry11489633
i think hamster error is more likely

So, finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with Dark Souls.  

What we've got is that, the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, Major League Baseball, Bethesda, Ubisoft, and people who buy up keys just to resell them at a profit later on to unsuspecting Steam users, were buying up all the DS keys to force Tony to end the sale early under threat of illness, all in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.

We're through the looking glass here people.

So, finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with Dark Souls.

What we've got is that, the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, Major League Baseball, Bethesda, Ubisoft, and people who buy up keys just to resell them at a profit later on to unsuspecting Steam users, were buying up all the DS keys to force Tony to end the sale early under threat of illness, all in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.

We're through the looking glass here people.
in b4 sunasun...

45542745.jpg

I've just started playing some Lords of Football, I picked up the Super Training and USA DLC cheap because I wanted to play as a local team, High Plains Drifters, entering the MLS. I edited them in and changed the MLS team names, managers and stadia to the real ones, also adding Miami. I also edited the logos to ones closer to the real things.

Anyways, I've started the first training session with Super Training passing as the first drill. So they're running 2 at a time past a row of what must be kegs of dynamite, passing the ball to each other between them and then at the end they chip the ball into what looks like a treasure chest. If they hit the kegs they explode, sending both players flying to the ground. I'm anticipating most of my team may be injured before the season starts.

You might want to skip the Super Training DLC if you want at least a little realism in the game ...

Edit: No wait ... on closer inspection they're kicking bombs past wooden posts, which are driven into the ground in our pitch. Then they chip them into a tub of water to extinguish them. So that's much more realistic =/

The aliens were accounted for. ;)

I realize, though, that I probably should have incorporated something about the casual invasion of the PC Download section. I think it stems from creating a Mac Download section, but it's still janky. That's probably the hamsters trying to trick us into buying -- http://www.amazon.com/PlayWay-Diner-Mania-PC-Download/dp/B00HUDSXAY
What?!? Tony adds console peasant credits to the buy-for-EC list and you blame Mac people? May the fleas of a thousand rootkits...

What?!? Tony adds console peasant credits to the buy-for-EC list and you blame Mac people? May the fleas of a thousand rootkits...
When the Mac Game Download section appeared -- http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_979455011_nr_n_1?rh=n%3A468642%2Cn%3A%2111846801%2Cn%3A979455011%2Cn%3A2899771011&bbn=979455011&ie=UTF8&qid=1391362982&rnid=979455011 -- casual titles began appearing in droves in the PC Game Download section as well. I thought it was likely something to do with how they coded the individual titles in order to split out a Mac section, by enabling it, they essentially also turned on the "PC" tag for some of the casual games.

If you think that's "blaming Mac people", ashes, you should switch to decaf.

Can someone please change the thread title; it's like salt, lemon juice, and rubbing alcohol on my cheapass gaming soul.

Can someone please change the thread title; it's like salt, lemon juice, and rubbing alcohol on my cheapass gaming soul.
Do you remember the Dark Times before there was a sale every other day? Back when we had to wait months, perhaps even a year, to get one vaguely decent sale and we gobbled it up greedily and begged for more?

Now, we live in the Golden Age. When sales come so frequently and each is so awesome, we take them for granted. Well, youngin's, I walked a hundred miles barefoot, waited in the freezing cold, did things I dare not repeat, and sacrificed things (often to the gaming gods) just to get in on the Toys R Us 3 for 2 deal back when it was a world shattering thing, back when they FIRST did it and PC games were dwindling to nothing because publishers were stupid.

In the ancient times. Before Amazon. Before Steam.

Revel in the modern age, people, but never forget where we came from and how horrible it was. We can never forget or we'll wind up back there...

I've just started playing some Lords of Football, I picked up the Super Training and USA DLC cheap because I wanted to play as a local team, High Plains Drifters, entering the MLS. I edited them in and changed the MLS team names, managers and stadia to the real ones, also adding Miami. I also edited the logos to ones closer to the real things.

Anyways, I've started the first training session with Super Training passing as the first drill. So they're running 2 at a time past a row of what must be kegs of dynamite, passing the ball to each other between them and then at the end they chip the ball into what looks like a treasure chest. If they hit the kegs they explode, sending both players flying to the ground. I'm anticipating most of my team may be injured before the season starts.

You might want to skip the Super Training DLC if you want at least a little realism in the game ...

Edit: No wait ... on closer inspection they're kicking bombs past wooden posts, which are driven into the ground in our pitch. Then they chip them into a tub of water to extinguish them. So that's much more realistic =/
Ha ha. Reminds me of the Sensible Soccer Cannon Fodder cross over game on the amiga where they played football with a grenade.

So, I have some extras to hand out.  Quote with what you want (1 per, please) and I'll PM you.  First come, first served.

Conditions:

• Must have had an account since a minimum of November 2013.  
  • Must have at least 50 posts.
Games offered: (All Gone)

• Dark Souls: PTD
  • Enslaved
  • Hitman Absolution (vanilla)
  • Inversion (NCSA locked Steam key)
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Sleeping Dogs (vanilla)
  • Takedown: Red Sabre (Steam gift)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)

So, I have some extras to hand out. Quote with what you want (1 per, please) and I'll PM you. First come, first served.

Conditions:

Games offered:

• Enslaved
  • Inversion (NCSA locked)
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
(All Steam keys.)
Tomb Raider would be great. Thx!

P.S. Would probably have more posts if the time difference from US to my country was not 8 hours. So usually I read the discussions afterwards.

So, I have some extras to hand out. Quote with what you want (1 per, please) and I'll PM you. First come, first served.

Conditions:

Games offered:

• Enslaved
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
(All Steam keys.)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)

Conditions:

Games offered:

• Enslaved
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
(All Steam keys.)
I'll take sleeping dogs if that's cool?

Conditions:

Games offered:

• Enslaved
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
(All Steam keys.)
hitman! sorry ignore my pm

Conditions:

Games offered:

• Enslaved
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
(All Steam keys.)
I'll take Hitman if you don't mind.

[quote name="Neuro5i5" post="11494529" timestamp="1391372176"]So, I have some extras to hand out. Quote with what you want (1 per, please) and I'll PM you. First come, first served.

Conditions:
Games offered:
  • Enslaved
  • L.A. Noire (vanilla)
  • Max Payne 3 (vanilla)
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
(All Steam keys.)[/quote]