Amazon- Playseats Evo. Gameseat $150 + $60 future credit w/purch. of select game.

scarface333

CAGiversary!
Purchase a select video game and a Playseat Evolution Gaming Chair offered by Amazon.com and receive a $60 promotional gift certificate.
This offer applies only to Amazon.com purchases made between December 7, 2007 and December 23, 2007. Your $60 promotional gift certificate will be sent to you by email between January 10, 2008 and January 17, 2008. This certificate will be valid for an Amazon.com purchase for six weeks from the time the email is sent.
To take advantage of this offer
  1. Browse for eligible video games sold by Amazon.com and add one or more select video game titles to your cart
  2. Browse for eligible Playseat Evolution Gaming Chairs sold by Amazon.com and add one or more to your cart.
  3. Proceed to checkout and purchase your products.
  4. Your $60 promotional gift certificate will be sent to you by email between January 10, 2008 and January 17, 2008.
This offer applies only to Amazon.com purchases made between December 7, 2007 and December 23, 2007. This offer is limited to one promotional gift certificate per customer. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.

[quote name='buyout']Anyone who has one of these seats using it with the new 360 wireless wheel that was just released? I think it might be the same dimensions as the old one, but I need a way to secure the wheel.

Did you guys order the adapter plate (which I have only found on one US site for $50 so far) or did you do a custom job?[/quote]

Go to the reviews on amazon for the seat. There are many ideas of how to secure the wheel.:)

So I'm ordering some Blu-rays today and get to the checkout page on Amazon. Total for 4 movies is $0.00. Did a doubletake and notice they have a credit for the Playseat Promo. So I guess if you got in on the deal, check to see if you have your $60 credit...

bread's done
Back