Amazon: PlayStation 3 Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel $79.99 after rebate!

Jitjit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi, have been coming to this site for quite a while but never have a chance to contribute...don't know if this is old or not, but I just bought the Logitech PS3 steering wheel for $109 with $30 mail in rebate = $79.99

I think it's a good deal since MSRP is $149.99 (so it's almost half price)

here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-L..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1233700322&sr=8-1

I hope this helps! Have a good day!

Thanks OP. Just ordered one. I have been waiting for a reasonable price for a long time. This seems as good a price as it will likely get. Man, if only the GT25 were discounted about 50% ... Would still be about 150, but what a setup that looks to be!

Good one, but slightly expensive for me. Hoping the price drops further more.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Can anyone compare this to the Microsoft wheel for the 360? I have both consoles and admittedly do most of my driving on the 360. Still, with GT5 coming out, I'm tempted.

Also, can someone confirm that I can hook this up to a PC?

Thanks!

I love mine, the 900* of rotation is awesome. I paid $150 when it first came out, and it was totally worth it to me. so $80 is a steal, if you play a lot of racing games.

[quote name='James in VA']Can anyone compare this to the Microsoft wheel for the 360? I have both consoles and admittedly do most of my driving on the 360. Still, with GT5 coming out, I'm tempted.

Also, can someone confirm that I can hook this up to a PC?

Thanks![/quote]

Great price for this. I have the older PS2 GT version (which works perfect on the PS3) and I consider it to be much better than Microsoft's wheel. If you've got the cash to spare, I'd recommend picking this up.

bread's done
Back