Amazon - Pokemon Black 2: $34.99

OP, you can still edit the thread title to add in the "2"--just go under "Edit", click the "Go Advanced" button, and you can alter the thread title.

[quote name='Vigilante']OP, you can still edit the thread title to add in the "2"--just go under "Edit", click the "Go Advanced" button, and you can alter the thread title.[/QUOTE]

I'm on an iPhone the option isn't there. Maybe a friendly neighbourhood mod can help me out.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']$5 below regular MSRP, $15 above what the MSRP of handheld games should be.

Amazing deal you have there.[/QUOTE]

Good one buddy.

Thank's man
smile.gif

Clicked in just to lol at Pokemon Black at $34.99 being a "deal", and then noticed he meant Pokemon Black 2...

disappointed in more than one way...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']$5 below regular MSRP, $15 above what the MSRP of handheld games should be.

That's cool. No one said you had to post in the thread buddy. :roll:

Pretty sure that was the MSRP though now?

Either way, i grabbed both during a B2G1 at gamestop a while back. Plus, Black 2 and White 2 are coming out soon (Well, sometime before 2013)

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']I'm on an iPhone the option isn't there. Maybe a friendly neighbourhood mod can help me out.[/QUOTE]

Done.

Lol

Alright from now I want to have the final approval on all threads. You guys have to compare the price of the deal you found to the random price I have in my head. If the price is no good compared to the random price I came up with then the thread will be locked.

I believe you're right. Ah well, still lame of him to call anything a non-deal because it's higher than what he believes MSRP should be

bread's done
Back