Amazon Preorder Bonus Credit Question

CaptainKirk

Banned
When you preorder games from Amazon sometimes you get $10 etc credit...

...I never have...

...I am wondering if the credit is a code?

...or is it automatically added to your gift card balance?

[quote name='CaptainKirk']does it expire?[/QUOTE]

Yes, 1 year after you are given the credit.

Lets say you get credit for FIFA 11 this september 27th, then the credit will expire on september 27th 2012

In my experience the credit expires at different times. I've had some last only 3 months. I don't think I've ever had one last a full year, but then again, I guess I've always used my credit before a year has passed.

[quote name='Blinkerizo']Yes, 1 year after you are given the credit.

Lets say you get credit for FIFA 11 this september 27th, then the credit will expire on september 27th 2012[/QUOTE]

hmm it gets very confusing if you already have alot of credit on your account already

[quote name='CaptainKirk']hmm it gets very confusing if you already have alot of credit on your account already[/QUOTE]

you said in the first post that you have never received credit from a pre-order. So are you talking about gift cards in this post? Credit from pre-orders will always apply before any other method of payment is applied for future orderes. You have to remember though that the credit would apply to things sold directly from Amazon.com and not a third party seller or fulfilled by amazon.

[quote name='AJVtony831']you said in the first post that you have never received credit from a pre-order. So are you talking about gift cards in this post? Credit from pre-orders will always apply before any other method of payment is applied for future orderes. You have to remember though that the credit would apply to things sold directly from Amazon.com and not a third party seller or fulfilled by amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have like $150+ Gift Card credit...

...so it will take the $10 first? good

bread's done
Back