Amazon PRICE MATCH Gamestop: Castlevania-Enslaved-9h9p9d-Batman GOTY-and more...

I'm not seeing anyone really talking about JC2 for $19.99, is this a good price, or something to wait on?

[quote name='mcg24']I'm not seeing anyone really talking about JC2 for $19.99, is this a good price, or something to wait on?[/QUOTE]
Some people dont like the game, but I and a lot of others love it for the pure fun. It is repetitive, but a huge game world and lots to destroy and mess around with. I loved the game and think $20 is a real good price.

[quote name='mcg24']I'm not seeing anyone really talking about JC2 for $19.99, is this a good price, or something to wait on?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wrencrest']Some people dont like the game, but I and a lot of others love it for the pure fun. It is repetitive, but a huge game world and lots to destroy and mess around with. I loved the game and think $20 is a real good price.[/QUOTE]

IMO Just Cause 2 for $19.99 is an instant buy. The rate $/hours is great :)

Anyone hear anything about the Mafia II being PH or not? Think someone said yesterday that they were going to email amazon and ask?

[quote name='Phokis']and a whole new set of achievements if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

You sure? I did a quick check at xbox360achievements.com and it looks like both versions have the same number of achievements.

[quote name='ooga']You sure? I did a quick check at xbox360achievements.com and it looks like both versions have the same number of achievements.[/QUOTE]
It has the same number. I believe it is that the goty edition acts as a different game and you can get all of the same achievements again if I remember correctly.

Does anyone happen to think that the Castlevania LE is a pretty good price at 39.09?

Or will this be another Alan Wake deal where it will go down to $29.99 quickly?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Still waiting for them to match Fallout 3 GOTY.
Gamestop won't be seeing a dime from me if possible, even if Amazon adds taxes. I heart Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I'll be checking every day now.

Phew, they didn't price match Fallout: New Vegas. Wait, I would have saved less than two dollars. What's wrong with me?

And this needs to be said, again: BUY 999! Buy it buy it buy it!

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']It has the same number. I believe it is that the goty edition acts as a different game and you can get all of the same achievements again if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

That is correct. It is extremely rare, but for some reason Xbox treats the regular edition and the goty edition as different games.

[quote name='Lock1454']Anyone hear anything about the Mafia II being PH or not? Think someone said yesterday that they were going to email amazon and ask?[/QUOTE]

According to two people in this thread, they both ordered the $14.99 one listed on Amazon and got the GH version with all the DLC. I'm in for one!

Edit: For the PS3.

[quote name='Jonsoncao']Is the Borderlands GOTY second print with DLC on disk or first print with the voucher?[/QUOTE]

My PS3 copy I received today has the DLC on the disc.

I´m still on the fence for Mafia II :roll:
Llinks updated to avoid third party sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Castlevania worth $30? I can't believe it's still that high to be honest... figured it'd be $20 or less by now, which is sort of what I was waiting for on it.

Still sort of on the fence about 9 doors,etc...

[quote name='Lock1454']Anyone hear anything about the Mafia II being PH or not? Think someone said yesterday that they were going to email amazon and ask?[/QUOTE]

Amazon just updated the pics of each Ps3 and 360 showing Greatest Hits and Platinum Hits version of the game... so all DLC and extra content is included.

so is mafia 2 worth the price of admission? for 14.99? thinking of picking it up along demon souls with soundtrack cd. I remember hearing that 2k did a lazy ass job on the ps3 port, are the differences huge?

Cap'n_RDM;8344170 said:
My PS3 copy I received today has the DLC on the disc.

That sucks for me, you're lucky. My Amazon DoTD copy has the voucher. Oh, and the inside case was broken (the tabs that hold the manual). :cry: At least I have the Duke Nukem access code too.

[quote name='BiggNick']That sucks for me, you're lucky. My Amazon DoTD copy has the voucher. Oh, and the inside case was broken (the tabs that hold the manual). :cry: At least I have the Duke Nukem access code too.[/QUOTE]
Send it back as damaged... you may get the on-disc version in return.

[quote name='Kurow']Damn! I want castlevania for $25 including shipping.... I'm such a cheap ass xD[/QUOTE]

its not black friday my friend... :roll:

My friend ordered a Borderlands with 2 day shipping and it says expected date April 22, Amazon is usually good at getting it earlier then they expect sometimes though right?

Amazon has also matched GameStop's price for Call of Duty: World at War on Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my copy of Batman AA GOTY (360) yesterday and when I saw the case's spine I thought I got a bootlegged copy. Definitely worst case spine ever!

My PS3 Borderlands GOTY just came in. It's a single disc version with all content on the disc itself. Got 8.50 by trading in the regular version, net cost, 11.50 for BL, and all 4 DLC. I'm a happy Bogus

[quote name='Luxuria']Under your account settings, look for manage Amazon Prime and you can put it so that it doesn't automatically renew after the trial is over. Really helps just in case you might forget later![/QUOTE]
Thanks!

bread's done
Back