Amazon Price Matches Target/Best Buy Bourne Blu-Ray Trilogy - $65

I'm thinking $50 might be the magic price point for me. I think it could be a DOTD sometime like others have mentioned. It is very tempting though. It was originally $10 more on Amazon before they dropped it.

It's been that price for a while now, maybe a week. Waiting for it to be much cheaper. $20+ per movie is not even close to a decent price when forced to buy in bulk.

Does anyone know how this is packaged? I hate buying a boxset only to have them come out with another movie that doesn't match the set. I'd buy it if it's just all three movies wrapped together (and is closer to $15/movie)...

I just got one. I have to say this is one of my favorite Trilogies, ususally, I dont like trilogies that much because I feel they are hype to make money

[quote name='Chambered']Does anyone know how this is packaged? I hate buying a boxset only to have them come out with another movie that doesn't match the set. I'd buy it if it's just all three movies wrapped together (and is closer to $15/movie)...[/quote]
It's all 3 movies in individual BD cases packaged inside a really nice hardcover case with a magnetic Matt Damon holding it closed. I like the packaging alot.

[quote name='vkyosho']... but there's gonan be a 4th bourne movie coming out ......[/quote]

BINGO. The actually packaging and layout is great except for the fact they are working on another Bourne movie. I will wait until that comes out and get the inevitable new box set.

When I first heard about this deal, my initial thought was "it'll go lower" then my mind moved to "and there's another one coming out."

Good to see fellow CAGs think alike.

Even $40 seems kind of high. $30 or less is what this should be priced at....just like that Rambo Trilogy - what was that, like $15?

As long as studios can get away with this kind of pricing they're going to do it. Vote with your wallet.

bread's done
Back