amazon price mistake on Turtle Beach XP500 - was priced at $59.99, now @ $269.99

jdb230

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I noticed on saturday amazon had a listing for the new turtle beach xp 500 headphones which will retail for $269.99, but they had it marked down to $59.99. You can check the price history here. I ordered one pair and yes i know im a d-bag because i didn't post about it here on cag because I knew it would get reposted on other websites as well and people would order them solely to profit off them later, and since this is just a pre-order, and isnt expected to be released til the fall, that would likely cause all orders to be cancelled. Instead, I hoped that my lonely order would slip through the cracks and I would get an amazing deal on a nice set of headphones :) To anyone who doesn't know what these are, they are basically just a redesigned version of turtle beaches PX5's but also includes the bluetooth dongle adapter that will make chat on the xbox wireless as well. (This adapter will also be sold separetly for the px5s)

When I first noticed these headphones, I believe they were listed like 8000+ in amazon video game sales rank, and now its listed as 400, but the price has been corrected. So obviously a few others noticed this too :)

My reason for posting is not to brag, but to hopefully connect with others who got in too, just to keep in touch to see what ultimately happens to these orders. Hopefully amazon puts them through, but who knows as they dont even have a set release date yet.

To those who are just going thread cap and say cancellations are coming, Thanks!!! I'm sure you know everything, but your opinions really aren't needed here.

Man, congrats! I hope you end up getting the deal... The px5s are sitting in my wishlist til I can afford them, i woulda jumped on this!

bread's done
Back