Amazon Prime 1 Month Trial questions

ranmasama

CAGiversary!
I'm about to order the xbox360 premium w/HDMI in this link
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Console-20GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B000UQAUWW/

And I noticed that theres a free trial of Amazon Prime for 1 month which I can use two day shipping for free.

My questions are: Is it really free? Can I easily cancel the 1 month trial after I order the Xbox360? Is the xbox360 even compatible with this deal?

I want to make sure this really works before trying this out.

Cancelling is easy. It is just a click away in the account management of your amazon account. Make sure you cancel before your time is up, otherwise they charge you automatically. :bomb:

yes, it appears to be eligible for Amazon Prime..

just look for items that have the check then say Prime

but I have a membership of prime, and it offers prime shipping to me when i click the link, so you should be all set

why cancel it right away? that would look odd

[quote name='ranmasama']So I can cancel it tomorrow and I'll be ok right?[/quote]

I suppose, but a month of Prime free is a joy to have. I canceled mine only a few days before it ran out.

I'm worried about forgetting to cancel it. I might just hold on to it for a while then. I guess I'll never know if I need to buy something else.

Amazon Prime is awesome. I actually kept my subscription going because I love getting everything quickly and not having to worry about additional cost... Of course, I buy a ton of stuff from Amazon now. :)

I had a free 3 month trial a while ago and if I remember right, you can set it up to cancel automatically when the trial is over. Check your User Prefs. Prime rocks though, too bad its so expensive.

bread's done
Back