Amazon Prime $59.00 (Works for everyone except current paying prime members)

I can't get this to work, don't know what I'm doing... Do I have to be logged in?? After I add it to my cart it just takes me straight to the checkout page.

I'm in.  I had been lamenting the raised Free Shipping minimum, but $79 was a bit steep for me.  $59 is pretty good.  I think at $50, I would get it every year.

Phew, I though I was gonna be mad when I clicked on this thread as I just bought Amazon Prime via Amazon Student about a week ago.

Still though $59 for Prime isn't a bad deal at all.

So I'm only finding the $39 for prime student...how do you get the $59 deal? I tried checking out and didn't get this message, I wanted to be able to my share prime benefits.

Well, damn. I still have more than 2 weeks to go on my current Prime membership, so this deal will probably be over by then.

Oh well.

Oh, and for the people complaining about the price, if you are a student, it's only $40 per year. And even if you cannot get the discount, you can split Prime with up to 4 addresses, so you could split the cost with a neighbor(s), friend(s), and/or family member(s). Otherwise, personally, even at $80 (+tax), Prime is well worth the price, if only for the shipping. Saves me having to go to the store.

Bleh, my 30 day trial expires in 2 days. Hopefully this still works then. With the new $35 threshold for free shipping, this isn't too bad. Don't have any streaming service, so this should be able to fill that hole. Thanks!

Good deal been looking to get prime, getting tired of waiting a week for my items to ship every time I order.

I couldn't get it to go through when I was trying to "purchase" with my credit. When I switched to my CC, the offer immediately popped up.

I signed up because fuck it, free two day shipping usually means overnight for me and I don't have a streaming service already. Next gen and BF are coming. This will help immensely when I'm crunched for time. Release date delivery too!

Doesn't work for me, I tried clearing my browser cache/cookies, tried different browsers, no good. Haven't had Prime in a couple of years and I'm currently eligible for a Prime trial but it isn't active. It's definitely a great deal if you can get it to work though.

Doesn't work for me, I tried clearing my browser cache/cookies, tried different browsers, no good. Haven't had Prime in a couple of years and I'm currently eligible for a Prime trial but it isn't active. It's definitely a great deal if you can get it to work though.
Did you try using different Kindles? I didn't use the one in the OP. That didn't work for me. I removed it from cart. Then tried the $139 Kindle. The offer showed up without me having to clear cache/cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try using different Kindles? I didn't use the one in the OP. That didn't work for me. I removed it from cart. Then tried the $139 Kindle. The offer showed up without me having to clear cache/cookies.
Just tried it, still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Did someone say Deal?! No, you "seize the deal!". :lol: Had to say it because ...

:twisted: ... and AWD! Get ready to spend like you have never spent before. Got to love prime.
You think so? Give me the inside scoop! Lol!

Oh wait. Blonde moment. :dunce:

You think so? Give me the inside scoop! Lol!

Oh wait. Blonde moment. :dunce:
Lol! You already are part of the AWD club so you know all about it. Beauty (and curse) of prime is being able to buy all those things under $35 (those LEs and CEs under $35 ;)) with free 2 day shipping. Once the crazy deals start, you can't stop (even with flipping fun).

How to get Amazon Prime for $40

Step 1. Ask a friend or a CAG who works as a IT Admin in University or School District to create .edu email

Step 2. Buy him beer or PSN cards

bread's done
Back