Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

[quote name='garvin30']I'm looking to start a new group ASAP. If you want to join, just send 16.80 to my paypal account: [email protected] . I'm a verified member with a premier account there. After you send the money, email or PM me your info:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

and I'll send you an invite and my info once the group is full.

PM me with any questions.[/QUOTE]
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you still got room, and how many more do you need. Thanks!

[quote name='monstericreated']This sounds great. I am looking for a spot if any are available. Please shoot me a PM if there are any available spots. I am PayPal verified. Thanks![/quote]
I think we could work something out. PM me!

i would also like to join or start a group. I'm also a slickdealers with the same sn so if you want to look up my account there and see my ratings to prove I'm turstworthy.

email me at junk@gmail

(place .dom after it (preventing phishers.

tia.

I need someone to reserved for me, since I'm under free trial. I started signing up yesterday as I speak right after BOGO went back on New Year. Please give me 2 more weeks to get into the spot.

i have one more invite

I just started today

it is 16 paypal (if through bank account) or 17.30 (if through credit card)

just PM

-your name
-your email
-your bday

I just signed up for prime today.

PM or email me. bbjamm at gmail

heat under bjamm. also on fw and sd

edit: now signed up.

Wow, I never knew this existed! This is great, my Amazon prime membership expired last month and i've been itching to get it again but didn't want to pay full membership lke I did the first time around.

I would like to start a new group. PM me if you are interested. When I get a total of 4, I will go ahead and do it.

I'll provide you with ebay and other references too since I am new here.

EDIT: I am full now. Thanks to everyone! $16 is a great deal for prime.

Vouching for h3ng, though I imagine he'll be following up with a "full" edit. My invite came through, and he did everything he promised!

Vouching for h3ng also, fantastic guy! All went smoothly, got prime thanks to him :applause:

I just went to Amazon and signed in and it says my prime account has been cancelled? Anybody else had this happen?

[quote name='h3nG']lp92782,

i didn't like how you filed a complaint with paypal without even talking to me first about it. according to amazon (as shown in my account) you are stll on my list of shared accounts. if you are having issues, we could've worked it out. perhaps look into the problem or have me remove or reinvite you. i think there may be an error in amazon's system.

for example: one of members are in the accepted and awaiting acceptance status, which is obviously an error. kathih - i am talking about you. if there's issue in the future from this, let me know and 'll reinvite.

if you are having problems, i'd rather refund your money than to have you file a complaint. let me know if the issue is fixed, otherwise i'll remove you, refund, and find someone else.[/quote]

Excuse me! I never attacked you in public like you just did me! I have pm'ed you. Not once did I mention you, I asked a simple question, looking to see if it had happened to anyone else and maybe find out how to fix it.
Now, play nice!

I actually signed up for Prime on Dec 9 and have 4 slots left if it is true that you can have up to 5 people total including yourself.

Since it is about a month not included, I am asking $14 if anybody wants to join. Please PM if interested thanks.

Okay, can somebody who is currently using an invited amazon prime account tell me if they have a membership page that lists the correct membership dates?
I had an ongoing free trial month going, and I accepted an invite from akuma148 (thanks, btw), but my amazon prime membership still states that my trial ends at the end of my trial month.
Until I can verify that I still have amazon prime at the end of my trial month, I would say to use caution when joining one of these while currently under a free trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back