Amazon Prime free trial... pre-orders?

CAGiversary!
Ok, so I might have just screwed up. I've been meaning to pre-order Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, and finally just got around to it.

Now, when I did it at Amazon, they offered me the Prime free trial, which I took for the free 2-day shipping.

My trial membership ends October 31st. Fire Pro ships on Nov 6th. Since the order was already locked in, will I still get the free shipping even though my Prime membership will be over at that point?

I couldn't find anything on the site about it, so I figured I'd ask here. Thanks!

Definitely a good question, I actually did the same thing - sorta. I'm curious of the answer too, as my trial ends on the 20th and the game I want ships the 14th of Nov.

I doubt you'll get the 2-day shipping. I suspect prime needs to be active at the time of shipping. No evidence to back this up, just makes business sense to me.

I would think that if you placed the order while you have the trial they will honor it. I dont know for sure. Would be a good question to email amazon about.

Ah, very cool. That's what I was sort of hoping... and this also means I might pre-order a few other things, too. :D

Thanks!

bread's done
Back