Amazon Prime is REALLY a good deal.

I'd go broke if I had Amazon Prime. I always see so many $10-15 items that I dont order because I dont want to pay for shipping, but if shipping didnt cost anything, I'd order every little thing I see.

My problem with Prime is that it encourages me to spend, even on top of the $80. I echo what someone said earlier... when I had the 3 month trial, I ordered more through Amazon in those 3 months than I had in the previous 5 years. It's a nice way for me to go broke. ;)

Honestly, if you buy a lot of stuff anyway, you'd be crazy not to get Prime. To me,it's not about the 'wait', but at knowing WHEN you'll get the stuff. FSSS is nice, but horrendously inconsistent... I ordered some Father's Day stuff today with FSSS, and I have no idea if it'll show up before the 20th (2 of items 'may take 1 or 2 extra days for processing'). With Prime, at least I'd know I'll get it on time.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Freakin Washington State gets taxed as well almost 10% too. And they are talking about raising them as well..... Stupid politicians.[/QUOTE]

You receive services from your state don't you? Someone has to pay or the services go away, so do you want to pay more tax or lose policemen, firefighters, teachers, social workers, prison guards, etc? You can't have low taxes and lots of expensive services at the same time.

I don't really use Amazon that much to justify a prime account. I think if I got one, I would start using it more, and I'm sure that's exactly what they want me to do lol.

edit: exactly like 007 said two posts above lol.

If I invite another household member (amazon account B) to share the prime trial I have on (amazon account A) will it use up my trial on amazon account B so that I can then not do one on that account?

bread's done
Back