Amazon Prime Now: Spend $10 on 7up & Get $20 PSN code

ebaymarcaro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Found this from SD. Given how rare sales on PSN credit is, I thought it was worth posting.

Both Amazon Prime Now and Amazon Fresh offer this deal.

Place an order for $10 worth of 7up and/or Dr. Pepper soda products from their approved list and Amazon will send you a code for $20 PSN store credit. 

This is a great deal if you have Amazon no-rush shipping credit. I ordered two 12 packs of 7up cans for about $12. I received my PSN code within 1 hour of delivery.

Practically all companies pay a base less then minimum wage to servers and such, and the tips are what covers the difference to even it out.
As someone that cooks in a high volume restaurant, our servers only get “paid” $2.15/hr. And by the time they get that check, all of that money goes towards their taxes. Most time they only receive a pay stub that reads “This is not a check”.

I don't understand how people are paying less than 15$ for this thing, unless they are using Amazon Fresh. For me, 2 boxes of 12 cans is $10.98, tax is $1.42, bottle deposit fee is $1.20, and the lowest amount to pay for delivery is $4.99. That amounts to $18.59 and that's without tip.

Not really much of a deal for me, since I don't really like 7up.

I don't understand how people are paying less than 15$ for this thing, unless they are using Amazon Fresh. For me, 2 boxes of 12 cans is $10.98, tax is $1.42, bottle deposit fee is $1.20, and the lowest amount to pay for delivery is $4.99. That amounts to $18.59 and that's without tip.

Not really much of a deal for me, since I don't really like 7up.
A lot of us have PrimeNow promo credits from No-Rush shipping, alternatively you could also just order some other random stuff you need to get the free shipping minimum.

bread's done
Back