Amazon Prime Question

V878

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My Prime subscription is expiring this Monday and I was wondering if I place an order for RE5 with free release date delivery before then, will I actually get free release date delivery or will they realize when they ship it I'm no longer a Prime member and charge me for it?

Seems fair if they want to charge me but would be cool if they just calculate based on whether you were a Prime member when you placed the order. Just curious if anyone knew. Thanks.

[quote name='refusedchaos']you will still get your Prime benefits since you placed your order when you had Prime[/quote]

Just wanted to post too to confirm this.

The order terms that you had when you placed the order and had Prime still holds true after you canceled Prime or it expires.

Same goes for the reverse, so if you pre-ordered something with FSSS and you get Prime before it ships out, you can change the shipping to Two-Day shipping at no charge. However, if you remove filler items from the order to drop the total price to less than $25, you'll have to speak with customer service to get the 2-day shipping charge removed from the order.

bread's done
Back