Amazon prime question.

Mr Snarp Snarps

CAGiversary!
I have a free trial of Amazon prime that expires a few weeks before Borderlands 2 comes out. Can I get one day shipping on Borderlands 2 after I cancel prime?

If you order it before your trial expires then you can get the shipping benefits for Borderlands 2 but if you wait till it expires then you will have to pay the normal shipping charge for it.

What the previous poster said is true. I'm an Amazon Prime member and honestly it's worth the $79 a year. I get to watch all kinds of movies and TV shows on my Kindle Fire and have no minimum purchase. Also if I need something shipped overnight it only cost $3.99 for the order.

I'm definitely renewing again.

Can double vouch; as long as you place your order before your trial expires, you'll get free shipping. Billing is done as soon as you place your order - they can't charge you extra after. They could cancel if there were a price mistake but amazon's never done that to me.

Should add Prime only costs me $40 a year as a college student - you just need a valid .edu address; though I dunno about renewing next year with my state charging tax. I can prob make due with the free super saver shipping if I need something from them

bread's done
Back