Amazon Prime - Requesting Info

colton5419

CAG Veteran
Alright first off I want to say how much I love this site, as so far it has already saved me $60+ dollars in only a week's time!

Secondly, instead of going to Target today for the $39 deal on MW2, I decided to go with Amazon.com' price match for only $39.99. I was offered a free trial of Amazon Prime for a month which includes FREE 2 day shipping etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Mod..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1261931905&sr=1-1

I couldn't find where to post this exactly, so I assumed that since it is related to video game deals essentially, that it would be safe to post here (I searched "Amazon Prime") and no good results came up.

Also it appears they do not charge you at all for this Trial! you can stop the membership from renewing in your options and they are even considerate enough to give a date in which you have to cancel before, (Jan 27th)

Could anyone provide me with addition info/their views or comments about Amazon Prime?

Amazon prime is well worth it if you buy alot of stuff from amazon, Ive never had any problems with it except one item being a day late and that only happened during this holiday season and wasn't a big deal for me.

I've been a Prime member for a few years now. Was tired of having to spend at $25 bucks every time I bought something in order to get free shipping. I absolutely love it and renew every year. If you buy one or two things a month I feel you definitely save on shipping for the year.

yes it's great having prime if you make several purchases a year. Also you don't have to worry about adding filler items to get free shipping. Most of the items I buy are shipped to me the next day (I live near a shipping facility) so for me it's worth it.

I'm actually quite sad about Prime. My 3-month trial ended yesterday, so now I'm back to the ol' FSSS $25 minimum again.

I would personally never pay $79/year to have Prime, but it's certainly pure bottled joy when you have it. You don't need to cancel before a certain time, the "do not auto-renew" option you mentioned will prevent it from charging you when it's done.

bread's done
Back