amazon ps vita 32gb card $81.58 & 16gb back to $45.87

It's about on par with the discounted offerings on Newegg and the Sony store lately. It's the lowest price I've seen. I'm still hoping for a bit cheaper soon, but it's tempting to jump on this and just end the days of swapping one download for another on a 4gb card.

If you use any amazon price tracker, you would see that the lowest price sold by amazon was $71.99. But I got one for $90 after i have the black friday bundle anyway.

You could get the 32gb vita memory card for $55 at sonystyle, when you buy Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault PS3 for $20 with a Amex card sync promo (Get $25 back for $100 purchase at Sony store). Bought mines on cyber monday and received my order a few days ago.

I know it wasn't the lowest price Amazon has ever posted for the 32, but I went ahead and bit anyway. With $5 off and free shipping the difference was marginal anyway.

I went ahead and got the 16 GB. I thought about the 32, but it's more memory than I need really. I can download my games as I'm ready to play them instead of all at once.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']I went ahead and got the 16 GB. I thought about the 32, but it's more memory than I need really. I can download my games as I'm ready to play them instead of all at once.[/QUOTE]

I have a 16gb with 52 games on it; one big Vita game (Gravity Rush), a bunch of downloadable Vita games (Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball, PvZ, Super Stardust Delta, Sine Mora, Mutant Blobs Attack, etc.) and a ton of PSP full games, minis, and PS Mobile games. Very happy with the capacity; however, eventually I'll get a 32gb card and transfer it all over, and use my 16gb card for my other Vita (white AC bundle).

Sweet glad it dropped down from $90. Will wait a week for my trade in credit to post at amazon, use a couple gift cards, and grab the 32gb for around $45 after credit for my new AC bundle.

I'd say that a fair price for data storage like this is $1, maybe $1.50 per GB. So when the 32 GB one drops to $48 and when the 16 GB drops to $24, then I'll get it. Not before that.

[quote name='charlescheese']Any hope of them producing a 64gb version of this card? Or is there a hardware limitation?[/QUOTE]

I think there is a (lack of) Sony greed limitation. I can get a 32GB class 10 SDHC for my camera for

bread's done
Back