Amazon PS3 Deals including Eye of Judgment $42, Stranglehold $24 and others

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Eye of Judgement just hit 44.99 what's up with the falling prices? Will it keep going lower? I'm still on the fence with this one.[/quote]
Yeah, they all dropped a buck or two...updated OP again.

In for Stranglehold. The demo on 360 was "meh" to me, but at that price I know I'll get my money's worth. Also, for what its worth, I love seeing people on the lookout for PS3 games. I'm been doing the Target/Amazon/Anywhere searching to fatten my library (which is at 30-40 PS3 games now).

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Eye of Judgement just hit 44.99 what's up with the falling prices? Will it keep going lower? I'm still on the fence with this one.[/quote]
Thanks, I just emailed them with a price adjustment since I ordered it last night.

does any1 know if u can hook up the ps3 camera to ur computer? Cuz i tried with the xbox live vision one at first it worked with it now its completely not even recognized, don't know what's up with dat....

[quote name='cruzincontrol']does any1 know if u can hook up the ps3 camera to ur computer? Cuz i tried with the xbox live vision one at first it worked with it now its completely not even recognized, don't know what's up with dat....[/quote]

No drivers have been made for the PS3 camera YET. For the PS2 Eye Toy (black and silver) there was third party drivers for use with PC.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']does any1 know if u can hook up the ps3 camera to ur computer? Cuz i tried with the xbox live vision one at first it worked with it now its completely not even recognized, don't know what's up with dat....[/QUOTE]

I actually had a similar problem. My computer recognizes the live camera but I can't actually bring up any window with what the camera sees or change its settings or nothing it just kinda sits and does nothing.

To stay on topic though , I'm really tempted to get Eye of Judgement even though I don't (yet) have a PS3. I really want this game but if I think it'll get cheaper I'd rather wait since I won't be able to play it. At the same time though, I don't wanna wait too long and see it go oop.

decided to pick up Eye of Judgment for $44.99 its not a bad deal since the camera is $30 anyways. Not sure what the deal is with all the boosters and theme packs so i figure ill wait until i get it and play it to see what its all about.

[quote name='StarKnightX']
To stay on topic though , I'm really tempted to get Eye of Judgement even though I don't (yet) have a PS3. I really want this game but if I think it'll get cheaper I'd rather wait since I won't be able to play it. At the same time though, I don't wanna wait too long and see it go oop.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it going oop. Booster Set 2 comes out end of March. That will renew interest.

I hear there is some kind of disk coming out that will have 1 of every card in Japan. I'm not sure if it is true or not. There was very little info on it.

got my 2 booster boxes of e.o.j. cards in the mail today, only opening one for now. I'm 27 regular cards and 2 phantoms away from the set. couldn't believe i got 3 phantoms in the box i opened.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']got my 2 booster boxes of e.o.j. cards in the mail today, only opening one for now. I'm 27 regular cards and 2 phantoms away from the set. couldn't believe i got 3 phantoms in the box i opened.[/quote]

as a new person to this game and card games in general, is buying a box worthwhile. or should i just get some themes and booster packs. i cant see myself being super die hard about it to spend $100 on a box of cards.

[quote name='shadylane']would amazon price match other online companies?[/QUOTE]

They automatically match some deals of B&M and online competitors but I've never heard of them manually adjusting for one by request.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']got my 2 booster boxes of e.o.j. cards in the mail today, only opening one for now. I'm 27 regular cards and 2 phantoms away from the set. couldn't believe i got 3 phantoms in the box i opened.[/quote]

Where did you order your cards from? I've yet to get a single phantom...

I agree with those above, I'm astonished that Lair hasn't hit $20 yet. I'm not sure what they're trying to prove with that game, but it should definitely be a bargain game at this point.

[quote name='charlescheese']I agree with those above, I'm astonished that Lair hasn't hit $20 yet. I'm not sure what they're trying to prove with that game, but it should definitely be a bargain game at this point.[/quote]

I got Lair for 25 used at Gamecrazy, mint. No PS3 though, but I would be waiting on that patch anyway.

click help then click contact us then click email. it brings up your recent orders. send an email you saw it drop in price. not too often with me at least but sometimes you have to send a second email for a price adjust. can't believe it dropped again. :applause:

[quote name='lockey']click help then click contact us then click email. it brings up your recent orders. send an email you saw it drop in price. not too often with me at least but sometimes you have to send a second email for a price adjust. can't believe it dropped again. :applause:[/quote]

Thanks!

damn eye dropped even more. but anyways this thread deserves praise for putting it together. i was sick of people randomly saying certain games were cheap

[quote name='Layd Dly']Time to get some Money back w00t. stranglehold is look mighty tempting but i would rather have the CE.[/quote]
ditto. if that price were for the ce, i'd be all over it.

I finally bit on Eye of Judgment, as Culdcept saga is owning my gaming life right now. Amazon didn't blink in refunding the difference between the price Friday and today.

[quote name='phammerz']ppl who have eye of judgement, hows the community, is there a lot of games going on?[/quote]

the community is quite good. i havent had a problem finding people online to play with.

i never thought i would get addicted to card buying after giving up on magic 10 years ago. watch the wallet if you decide to jump!:D

[quote name='mietha']Hey, Enchanted Arms is probably still the best RPG on the 360. I might change my mind by the time I finish Lost Odyssey, but doubtful. EA is an awesome, and pretty unique, RPG that I will never understand why it doesn't get more respect. Sure as hell better than anything starting with Final Fantasy pushlished in the last 7 years. Well, since X. I might have the year count wrong. And personally, I didn't like Stranglehold. I love John Woo, Chow Yun-Fat and Hard Boiled, yet this just didn't do it for me. The story is good, and does flow from the movie, but as a game, it's just not very good.

As of right now, the price on Stranglehold, Jericho, and Lair are all $2 less than what the OP has listed.[/quote]

:applause:

FINALLY someone else that sees Enchanted Arms as a good game. I salute you sir. I bought Enchanted Arms for 20 dollars on the PS3 brand new. I played it for a hour and thought it was pure shit. Then when I had nothing else to play, I decided since I paid for it, I might as well try to finish it. After five hours, the game is actually very good and well worth it, even at 40-50 dollars.

Wow, I can't believe EoJ jumped back up in price so quickly. I got in my order while it was still cheap, but if I had waited any longer I'd be screwed.

bread's done
Back