Amazon: PS3 Fallout 3 GOTY $19.99 MSRP $29.99

I have the regular version sitting in my backlog unplayed and I might get this one. I think I need to not buy games that might get GOTY editions if I don't plan on playing them right away.

[quote name='Coltin']Dang it, I just paid $2,999 last week for this[/QUOTE]

No worries, Amazon CS is top notch, they will take care of you...

[quote name='pco45']I have the regular version sitting in my backlog unplayed and I might get this one. I think I need to not buy games that might get GOTY editions if I don't plan on playing them right away.[/QUOTE]

I think most of us (cag members) have been there. I have New Vegas still sealed, only paid $14 for it though. I will try to sell it and get the Ultimate Edition next year.

[quote name='vicks']No worries, Amazon CS is top notch, they will take care of you...[/QUOTE]

I thought Amazon stopped giving refunds after prices drop a long time ago. He's at a $2,979 loss.

[quote name='Coltin']You got to be fucking kidding me[/QUOTE]

Nah bro, these days the MSRP for 360 and PS3 games is $6,000. Wii games are priced at $4,000-$5,000 and portable games can go from $3,000-4,000.

Geez, didn't any of you guys study about inflation in economics? This just happen to be a very sudden and significant increase in money value. That means minimum wage should be around $800 an hour now. Be ready to fork over $65 for that can of soda in the vending machine at your workplace.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Is this game worth getting? I read that it has some freezing issue.[/QUOTE]

Game is worth the 2999.00!!

I had like 80 hours into this game on my 360 when it died ... been wanting to get it on PS3, but it just sounds like the PS3 version has so many problems. I have a low tolerance for stuff like freezing.

My 360 died also.. now I'm PS3 exclusive (Gears... *sigh*) and really want to get this for PS3 but yeah I have heard/read about all sorts of freezing issues with this game. Don't really understand why the devs have not addressed this issue to solidify this in great game history....

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Is this game worth getting? I read that it has some freezing issue.[/QUOTE]

If you have 360 or PC I highly recommend it. It is simply one of the best games to come out in the last decade. The 360 only freezes on me 2ce (and that's in 125+ ingame hours), but the PS3 did it a lot more where I just got frustrated and quit.

Games like this are worth it to me because doing just the main quests gives you 50+ hours in game. When you do all the side stuff you end up with over 100 hours in it easily. So 100+ hours of fun for $20 is a good deal to me. But I did get it for $10 at GS a while ago. So not the lowest but still a good price.

Yeah, jokes aside this game is fantastic! And you'll be playing it forever since it comes with the DLC too lol

bread's done
Back