Amazon PS3 New Owners kit

[quote name='mitch079']It's not live yet but I wouldn't expect it to drop to under $45.[/QUOTE]
^ Ninjad!
$34.99 (50% off)

[quote name='dilemna']Decent for $35[/QUOTE]

Decent? I challenge you to find all three items separately for a comparable price, good sir (or lady).

Not a good deal. Can get all three separately for much cheaper on warehouse deals if you don't mind used/refurb. Bought a pink DS3 off warehouse deals for like 20 about six months ago and it came in retail packing and have had zero issues.

Plus it's pink.

[quote name='DaShaka']Yeah that's an insane deal actually....[/QUOTE]
Not bad, but let's not go crazy here. ;) DualShock 3's aren't too hard to find for ~$35 anymore, and the HDMI + USB cables are only worth a few bucks total.

One thing that bothers me is the images used for the description that show two totally different HDMI cables. If you compare the image from the box itself it shows a PS3 Logo on the connector part # 98349 and the image of the cable by itself shows the other PS3 HDMI Cable that has long been discontinued. I remember buying the latter from a clearance sale on newegg for $4.99 some time ago. Its a nice cable but I really prefer the PS3 Logo cable since I can differentiate them once connected in my rats nest of cables from my setup. I have one already that came with my PS3 3D Display and its a nice accessory to show your true fanboy colors. :D

Nice find. I got one since I still have a sixaxis controller from the launch 60 gig system. Though I can't say I miss the rumble much lol

bread's done
Back