Amazon PSP RPG Sale-Trails in Sky, YS: Oath In Felghana LE, Shin Megami Tensei + More

pinoy81

CAGiversary!
Some really good deals, esp. Shin Megami which is a phenomenal game!!

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together
$10.55 FSS

Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle
$11.24 Free One Day Shipping

The Third Birthday
$14.07 FSS

YS: The Oath In Felghana - Limited Edition
$15.48 FSS

Ys Seven

$16.99 FSS

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin
$19.99 - Free One Day Shipping

Trails in the Sky - Regular Edition - $12.78 - Thanks coolz481!

Trails in the Sky - Limited Edition - $17.03 - Thanks coolz481!

:cool:

:cool:

:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd add in the following:

Trails in the Sky - Regular Edition - $12.78
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes...5O0U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324283993&sr=8-1

Trails in the Sky - Limited Edition - $17.03
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes-Trails-Limited-Sony-PSP/dp/B002I0K1LI/ref=pd_sim_vg_24

I also think it's worth pointing out that you can get Y's 7 and The Oath in Felghana for $14.99 on PSN in case you're upgrading to Vita in a couple of months. I picked up regular version of Trails in the Sky since it's still $29.99 for the digital version and it's about the best-reviewed JRPG I've come across in a couple of years.

Erm, the title is a little confused, listing Persona 2 and Shin Megami Tensei separately and all.

I really want to buy these psp games... but my psp can't play UMDs well.. kept thinking I'm pushing "home" to quit the game.

How do you get free shipping with amazon? I don't see it. I was trying to order other stuff, not just games mentioned here and I didn't get the option.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']How do you get free shipping with amazon? I don't see it. I was trying to order other stuff, not just games mentioned here and I didn't get the option.[/QUOTE]

Typically you either need $25 worth of stuff, or subscribe to Amazon Prime (you can get a free trial if you haven't done it before, and again from time to time, but you'll be charged $79 for the year if you don't cancel in time).

BTW most of these prices have been in effect for about a week, at least, during the "50% off" sale that started during the last of the "19 Days of Deals." You'll see them discussed in the Amazon random sale thread and others.

I bought Persona 2 at $29 from Amazon down from $39 in November thinking it would not be going down any further for a long time only to have Amazon throwing this $19 tag on it all throughout the rest of the month. No, not asking for an adjustment, I just don't want it rubbed in my face. :)

[quote name='GoreObsessed']Psp games are so cheap now a days. Its crazy what the release of a new console (Vita) does to former consoles (PSP) prices.[/QUOTE]
Glad I got my first PSP last month then! :D

[quote name='mitnosi']Glad I got my first PSP last month then! :D[/QUOTE]

That is the major upside IMHO to having a slightly older system....the games for the new systems always cost waaay more just b/c it's new.

bread's done
Back