Amazon -(psp) Star Ocean: Second Evolution 29.89+3.99sp

[quote name='rainking187']It's apparently out of print now and most sellers are selling it for significantly more, so it's a decent deal.[/QUOTE]

it will be goin to rare..

[quote name='psunami']Hell, I got this on clearance at Target for $9.99 2 years ago. Guess I should sell my copy.[/QUOTE]

Me too, although I actually like the game so I'll probably keep it.

[quote name='psunami']Hell, I got this on clearance at Target for $9.99 2 years ago. Guess I should sell my copy.[/QUOTE]

if u have sealed copy just keep next 2~3 years..

will be get some happy cash ..like me..

i still have 4 sealed copy of valkyrie profile for PS1..

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']You can get this for $17.99 used from gamestop, if you're willing to go that route.[/QUOTE]

This is not a BIG deal..i know.
but
there is someone still lookin for sealed copy of this. like me
route beach.

Wow I've seen these for $12-$15 new at TRU, Kmart & I think BB too guess it's time to pick up a copy or two to hold onto.

Was fortunate to pick this up at a Sony Style outlet mall store for $4.99 just this past weekend. I also picked up FF Dissidia, Hellboy (PSP), Jeanne D'Arc and Lair (PS3) all at the same price. I think i got the only copy of each title--most of the sale items were sports games.

I've never played a full fledged RPG (just Zelda type games), and happened to be looking at the first Star Ocean on Amazon that morning--so when I saw the Second for $4.99--had to pick it up. Now I need to get the First One. It looks like I could play Star Ocean Second without playing the First one though.....and reviews make it sound like it could be a decent beginner RPG (most FF games I look at make it sound like there is little to no tutorial)

[quote name='BrerDan']
I've never played a full fledged RPG (just Zelda type games), and happened to be looking at the first Star Ocean on Amazon that morning--so when I saw the Second for $4.99--had to pick it up. Now I need to get the First One. It looks like I could play Star Ocean Second without playing the First one though.....and reviews make it sound like it could be a decent beginner RPG (most FF games I look at make it sound like there is little to no tutorial)[/QUOTE]

I would play SO1 first. SO2 takes place a few years afterward and involves 2 characters from the first game.

I'm in the minority of star ocean gamers because I liked SO3 the best, SO 4 second best, followed by SO1, and SO2 (I still think this is a great game). Most star ocean fans regard SO2 as the best game in the series.

I hear ya....normally I'd think that too...I guess my Cheap Ass Gamerness is coming out since I still have to buy the First one :)

Thanks for the suggestion...

[quote name='gutter2d']I would play SO1 first. SO2 takes place a few years afterward and involves 2 characters from the first game.

I'm in the minority of star ocean gamers because I liked SO3 the best, SO 4 second best, followed by SO1, and SO2 (I still think this is a great game). Most star ocean fans regard SO2 as the best game in the series.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='onyzukae']This is not a BIG deal..i know.
but
there is someone still lookin for sealed copy of this. like me
route beach.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, wasn't trying to 1-up your deal. Might want to change the original post to indicate the targeted audience. Just trying to suggest to those who have a Gamestop nearby and/or have credit/coupon to check there. Hence the "if you want to go that route."

[quote name='onyzukae']if u have sealed copy just keep next 2~3 years..

will be get some happy cash ..like me..

i still have 4 sealed copy of valkyrie profile for PS1..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! LOL!:D

I thought this was retail price when it was first released. Cause that is what I paid for it. Then I bought a copy for my sister a year and a half later for like $9.99 new but I can't remember where for the life of me.

[quote name='Ray5555']I thought this was retail price when it was first released. Cause that is what I paid for it. Then I bought a copy for my sister a year and a half later for like $9.99 new but I can't remember where for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

Probably on Newegg.

bread's done
Back