Amazon - Red Dead Redemption (PS3/360) $44.99

[quote name='not2worried']Sigh... Come on 360 Version![/QUOTE]

Check Craigslist if you don't mind buying used. Most of the listings in my area have been for $35-40, some as low as $30.

[quote name='dino88']Check Craigslist if you don't mind buying used. Most of the listings in my area have been for $35-40, some as low as $30.[/QUOTE]

And really, at this point, how bad could the condition of those games be? Most are from people who played it once or twice,(and for some odd reason) didnt enjoy it, and want to offload it. I haven't seen 30 but I've seen some 35s...

Hoping the craigslist market for this one drops hard because of all the copies they sold - I sold mine right after I beat it and have been waiting for a good deal on craigslist..

Wish they matched it on both consoles since wanted that one for the 360. Alright went to Best Buy this morning and end up there an hour before they opened and don't feel like driving back.

Hmm if they match it for the 360 version it's tempting to double dip and get the 360 version and sell off the ps3 version.

I havn't beat the ps3 version yet, but I'm sick of looking at the blurry mess.

Also wanted to post this in here since they price matched. I went and bought the game at a local Best Buy, went up to customer service and got a girl and the manager to honor a price match for a 10 dollar Target Gift Card in the newspaper AD. As from what I've seen Best buy do they offered the price match in cash. Walked out with 35 dollar Red Dead. Worth a shot potentially even though it might be YMMV.

Going to post this here as well. Just picked up 35 Dollar Red Dead Redemption at Best Buy. Went up to customer service and they honored the 10.00 Gift Card Deal in the Target AD in Cash. The manager was next to the girl who did the transaction so it should be pretty much available to everyone but still might be YMMV.

Amazing game. More than worth it at $45. With the new free co-op pack coming out, there's so much you can do. I just started multiplayer and it feels like it'll be another gaming experience to me.

In for 360 version

I just canceled my Halo Reach preorder to use the $20 game credit and get back $47 in gift cards I used to pay in full.

I rather use the funds now than later :D

Red Dead Redemption is now 44.99$ for the xbox 360 also. Damn newegg won't let me cancel my order on their site for it even tho it hasn't yet shipped but will let me cancel my other order....what kinda shit is that?

Thanks OP! Got the 360 version plus the $16+ 1600MS pts card (been waiting to piggyback the card onto something for the FSSS).

Good if you don't have a Best Buy near you, otherwise why pay for shipping and wait? Apparently if you buy at Best Buy you still stand a (small) chance of finding a War Horse code inside...

[quote name='socash11']Good if you don't have a Best Buy near you, otherwise why pay for shipping and wait? Apparently if you buy at Best Buy you still stand a (small) chance of finding a War Horse code inside...[/QUOTE]

Shipping is free and no tax here in California.

[quote name='Josh5890']Dang, I have a $10 RZ cert for BB, but I have some loyalty ties to Amazon. Decisions decision...[/QUOTE]

I have a $40 RZ cert. No way I'm that loyal. :)

The last CAGcast I listened to, Cheapy and Wombat felt the scores on this are inflated, though still a good game. And Shipwreck was even less impressed IIRC. Maybe I should wait and try to make some progress in GTA IV instead (the last "omigod this game's a 100" open worlder that failed to hook me).

i borrowed the 360 version from my friend yesterday to see if ill like it (cause im so sick of the gta games) and i will be picking this and ufc 2010 up at best buy 2day once it stops pouring down in ft laud...

I also used my $20 SMG2 credit to purchase this from amazon. According to passwird.com there should also be a $20 gift card along with the purchase but I didn't see it mentioned on amazon's site and so far I've received no email from amazon regarding it. Anyone have any thoughts?

[quote name='mailman27']@demarcom1

I think the $20 credit was only for pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

yeah it was

Good deal, i had run out of patience for an amazon price drop which i had been waiting forever since launch.

Got mine for $39.99 used from gamestop almost 3 weeks ago. well worth the price even at $60 but since this is CAG cheaper is better lol

[quote name='legendarydogs']Wasn't it still better to get the $20 gift card from Amazon by preorder so the game would technically cost $40?[/QUOTE]

No, it would technically cost $60.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Hmm if they match it for the 360 version it's tempting to double dip and get the 360 version and sell off the ps3 version.

I havn't beat the ps3 version yet, but I'm sick of looking at the blurry mess.[/QUOTE]

Is it really that blurry for the PS3? None of the reviews seem to mention it.

bread's done
Back