Amazon Resonance of Fate(360) $24.99

Is this prime eligible? I'm mobile and can't link. Is there shipping @ all? This is a two dollar slap in the face of the deal of the day Thursday!

Technically, Amazon's price is 35.32. The seller at 24.99 is Worldwide Sales, and is fulfilled by Amazon for Prime shipping.

Still, from the reviews I've read I might pass even if this was a $15 title like I just did with Alpha Protocol.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Technically, Amazon's price is 35.32. The seller at 24.99 is Worldwide Sales, and is fulfilled by Amazon for Prime shipping.

Still, from the reviews I've read I might pass even if this was a $15 title like I just did with Alpha Protocol.[/QUOTE]
alpha protocol is amazing your missing out. really tempted to buy this.

Worldwide sales had 9.99 shipping. Is it 24.99 with no shipping? This game is not a bad game. Its the closest to a Shin Megami style challenge on 360 we'll get this gen...

[quote name='channelx99']I had been eying the ps2 version for $33 but I finally caved and bought it for 360

Thanks![/QUOTE]

You should of got the PS2 version for that. Since its the only one in existence you could of made a ton on ebay.

[quote name='vrblknch']Worldwide sales had 9.99 shipping. Is it 24.99 with no shipping? This game is not a bad game. Its the closest to a Shin Megami style challenge on 360 we'll get this gen...[/QUOTE]

Oh, really? I don't know about that; I'm holding out hope for Atlus to bring Catherine over :)

I'd rather settle for the real thing.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Technically, Amazon's price is 35.32. The seller at 24.99 is Worldwide Sales, and is fulfilled by Amazon for Prime shipping.

Still, from the reviews I've read I might pass even if this was a $15 title like I just did with Alpha Protocol.[/QUOTE]

An overall 75%, dozens of hours of actual game, isn't worth $15 bucks? Really?

[quote name='Vortextk']An overall 75%, dozens of hours of actual game, isn't worth $15 bucks? Really?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, there were other mitigating circumstances like a huge backlog of games and my Xbox being out for repairs. But usually I'm a sucker for cheap games (see: my time here and huge backlog statement). I just read a bunch of reviews about technical problems, unpolished gameplay and the like and decided I could better spend the money. Just like with this game. If I see either hanging around at a cheap price for a long time, I'll probably cave and buy them....I am a CAG after all.

If it's not there when I happen back to Target, it wasn't meant to be.

I agree, it's at least worth a look. I don't know if I'm willing to spend any money today, but if I do this might be where I spend it. Thanks OP.
cool2.gif
:)

[quote name='Vortextk']An overall 75%, dozens of hours of actual game, isn't worth $15 bucks? Really?[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about resonance, not alpha. Alpha protocol does indeed sound like a bag of suck with a bag of really cool ideas mixed in and you have to be prepared to face some large problems to get into what sounds like the good stuff, however resonance is more averaged out around its score I'd say.

If you want a quite different jrpg this is definitely one to look for, the genre in general is rather rare these days.

Dang it i been wanting this game for ages but not at the higher prices. I got $20 in credit i was holding on to for such a deal. I hope they lower it again with free shipping i will buy it for $8 or so shipped 2 day with tax for NY of course...

[quote name='romeogbs19']Oh, really? I don't know about that; I'm holding out hope for Atlus to bring Catherine over :)

I'd rather settle for the real thing.[/QUOTE]
Has anyone even seen gameplay for Catherine? The trailers interest me, but it seems like people are solely going on the merit of the studio.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Has anyone even seen gameplay for Catherine? The trailers interest me, but it seems like people are solely going on the merit of the studio.[/QUOTE]

That's true -- but Atlus' track record is pretty solid now.

Of course, it's possible Catherine is a dud, but I doubt it given it's the same team behind the awesome, awesome (did I say awesome?) Persona games on the PS2.

Honestly, JRPGs this generation have been SO bad (with may be the sole exception of Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey -- and neither of these are that good -- that I'm pining for Atlus to save the day.

Sadly, my faith in Square's FF13 to deliver didn't pan out.

bread's done
Back