Amazon: Rock Band SE PS2 Full Kit for $54.16

sav2880

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here's one I just saw in the annals of the Video Game Deals section of Amazon. The full Rock Band 2 kit for PS2 for $54.16, less than a new next-gen game.

Downside: It's the PS2 version, and this has been around for awhile, for lower prices. But, I'd never seen it lower than $80 or $90.

Upside: The instruments work with the PS3 version, AND with the deals out there for Rock Band 2 (Target Clearance), you could have a full PS3 kit then (this plus the PS3 game) for a fraction of what it used to be.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-2..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0PVX8VRN1AVXSV939WFE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, overthought it ... subject updated to reflect it being right. Too worried about reminding that it works WITH PS3 and Rock Band 2. :)

I've had to navigate around a stack of these for months, everytime I go through the checkout line at Best Buy. $49.99. I'm surprised they don't have a sign that says "2 for $80."

[quote name='blackm20i']Just threw my PS2 out.... :([/QUOTE]

Unspeakable. I hope it was non-functional and completely beyond saving.

Great deal, I bought it for $60 from Hot Topic.com last fall. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but for the price I figured why not. It has become one of my favorite games.

[quote name='unholy']It's been ~$55 for about two weeks now.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea its been for 55 bucks for a while, you are better off trying to get your bid on ebay and get lucky that way.

I have more plastic instruments than I can shake a stick at. What's the flip like for the instruments? Terrible I assume.

[quote name='adamantypants']I have more plastic instruments than I can shake a stick at. What's the flip like for the instruments? Terrible I assume.[/QUOTE]

GS doesn't take the drums, fyi.

[quote name='blackm20i']Just threw my PS2 out.... :(
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

I just gave mine away, so yeah, pretty much the same situation.

bread's done
Back