Amazon: Salt (Deluxe Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray] + Easy A [Blu-ray] for $29.98 FS

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
If you pre-order both Salt (deluxe edition) and Easy A on Blu-ray at Amazon, you can get a $10 discount off your order. Additionally, when you pre-order Salt you can also take $5 off select DVD's and Blu-rays. Most of the Blus are around $10-11, adn the DVD's around $8. So as an example: Salt, Easy A, and Bram Stoker's Dracula comes to $34.97 shipped. Not bad at all.

Salt Deluxe edition Blu-ray
Easy A Blu-ray
$5 off select Blu-ray/DVD List

[quote name='nightmare452']Thanks op, but I am not interested in Easy A in the slightest. I did however order Salt and Layer Cake for $25.[/QUOTE]

Easy A was actually a pretty good movie, though I'm sure it's not for everyone.

[quote name='integrafied1']It's a 4-disc box set with all the movies and it comes in a collector's glock packaging; BB exclusive.[/QUOTE]

I was asking about this in the BD thread, no replies... There's no picture on BB's site, any pic of the glock packaging? Sounds like a cool set...

Thumbs up for the discount -- saves me $5 if I had gone the Target route just to get a $5 gift card from them.

Thumbs down for the Slickdeals referral links (which I DIDN'T use). :)

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Thumbs up for the discount -- saves me $5 if I had gone the Target route just to get a $5 gift card from them.

Thumbs down for the Slickdeals referral links (which I DIDN'T use). :)[/QUOTE]Fixed the product links.

bread's done
Back