Amazon - Save up to $120 on Select Animated Fox TV Shows

DigitalFirefly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
link

Futurama, Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad

• Buy 2 qualifying items and receive $15 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 3 qualifying items and receive $25 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 4 qualifying items and receive $35 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 5 qualifying items and receive $45 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 6 qualifying items and receive $60 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 7 qualifying items and receive $75 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 8 qualifying items and receive $90 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 9 qualifying items and receive $105 off your total purchase at checkout.
  • Buy 10 qualifying items and receive $120 off your total purchase at checkout.

Thankz! I might wanna start with American Dad or King Of The Hill (Great show... but I don't know). I own every Simpsons & Family Guy. I just picked up Family Guy Vol 7 & Simpsons Season 12 this week from Target & Best Buy respectively. Nice Deals if you buy all 10.

I'm having trouble deciding what to get with this sale. On one hand I could get:
Family Guy Volumes 4-6 , Futurama Vol.3 , American Dad Volumes 1-3 and Simpsons Seasons 2-4 , which would start/complete my sets of the first 3 shows while furthering my collection of Simpsons.

or:
King of the Hill Seasons 1-6 , American Dad Volumes 1-3 and Futurama Vol.3 , which would complete Futurama and get me started on KotH and American Dad.

My reasoning with the first option is that I'm filling in more holes in collection that way , but the reasoning with the second option is that Family Guy and the Simpsons seem to go on sale more often than KotH does.

Any suggestions either way?

Damn, I already have all the Simpsons to date and I got the Futurama collection during Amazon's Gold Box deal on it. Tempting to start Family Guy or King of the Hill.

It'd be $11.49 each to just do the 6 Family Guys listed there. Not to mention Volume 7 is still $12.99.

$10.99 each for the 6 King of the Hills listed there. Mix and matching 10 makes it approximately a little more than $9 each. Damn.

I think I'll hold out for hopefully what will be a King of the Hill Complete Series Box Set set in the next couple of years. Tempted to get on the Family Guy wagon but I have a feeling we'll see the Amazon Stewie Head collection on another Gold Box or Black Friday deal this year. If the Stewie Head dropped to $90 or so, that'd basically match this deal (if you count Blue Harvest and the Stewie movie as counting ~$10 each), plus you get the cool head out of it even if it won't hold more Family Guy seasons.

Damn amazing deal, I have most of these but they don't get much better bulk buys than these.

Are they coming to BLU-RAY soon is this why they're having this mega sale like they did the Justice League DVD's to make room for the new Blur-ray???

Picked up all of the king of the hill seasons for $65 shipped. This beats the last amazon deal that wer $12.99 per set.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Are they coming to BLU-RAY soon is this why they're having this mega sale like they did the Justice League DVD's to make room for the new Blur-ray???[/QUOTE]

Even if that were the case , it'll be a while before the blu-ray sets get down to reasonable prices. It's not like with movies were the price difference between dvd and br is getting pretty small , with tv shows and box sets the gap is still pretty large (usually).

Does Simpsons Season 6 only come in that cheap Homer head packaging? I want to complete my series and this is one of the seasons I need, but I want a regular box package.

Season 6 was the first of the collectible heads, and i don't think a regular boxed version was ever released. They issued replacements for the head, but even then theyre open on the top, but at least match the rest viewing from the side. 11 and 12 are further changed again with folded cardboard holding the discs, which further irritates me.

But i just keep buying them.

Thanks OP. I was looking for a good deal on the Family Guy sets. I was going to just get Family Guy 1-6, and then when I realized I could get American Dad 1-3 for just $20 more, I thought why not.

Got all nine for $88.41. :applause:

I'm on the fence with buying King of the hill 1-6. What is taking so long to release season 7 and later sets?. I could get seasons 1-6 and American Dad season 3 fo $72 shipped.

I hope they don't cut this short or screw with anything. I plan to wait til right before the deal ends to get in on it. The Simpsons seasons are already backordered, so I'm hoping if I order late they won't ship til after December 1st. I'd rather they end up on next month's credit card billing cycle since Black Friday will likely wipe me out this month.

bread's done
Back