Amazon: SAW : The Complete Movie Collection Blu-ray + Digital $17.49

SilentBob50023

CAGiversary!
Feedback
463 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the first five, but not the final two. Really enjoyed the series, but never got around to finishing it. I was actually planning on digitally renting the last two last weekend, but didn't get around to it. This deal seems to good to pass up.
If you aren't a Saw fan I think it will hold up well enough. The audio has been very noticeably downgraded from the previous releases, I guess that's because they crammed all these movies onto 3 discs. The picture seems to hold up well enough though.

Normally I wouldn't touch something like this, but for the price it's hard to say no.

I kinda suspected this thing would have no extras but was hoping for at least a few. Oh well. I might just keep this for awhile and sell it then do what I originally planned and get all the individual releases. Saw 1 looks good enough upscaled and I have the 2-disc uncut of that so I might tolerate it if it means I'll get the others with all the features.

I just recently started really focusing on my digital collection.  On Vudu the HD and HDX versions of movies look better than Blu-Ray to me.  I've compared the digital and Blu of Ghostbusters, Breaking Bad, and Captain America and for whatever reason it just looks clearer digitally.  So, to get all 7 Saw films digitall in high definition for $24.99 is a steal, just wish I would have seen this last week when I could have gotten it for $17.99.

Is the digital Copy UV and if it is . Is it for all the movies

OK, I've never price matched an online deal at Best Buy but i seem to recall them doing that now.  How do I price match this K-Mart deal for $17.99 when I just ordered online for $24.99?

OK, I've never price matched an online deal at Best Buy but i seem to recall them doing that now. How do I price match this K-Mart deal for $17.99 when I just ordered online for $24.99?
Call their CS department and beg for mercy.... that's about all you can do.

It was super easy.  Took about 3 minutes.  They asked where the deal was and how much, took $7 off instantly.  BTW, I sent Vudu an Email about the Ultra Violet code not actually getting you the unrated versions of a few of the movies and tehy said they were aware of the problem and it is being worked on.  The unrated versions will be available soon.  So, I'd hold onto those codes and wait for them to be available straight from Vudu if you use that service.  

Got an Email yesterday that the complete unrated set had been added so you can input the code direct to Vudu now and get it all!  Excellent deal!

Finally got around to watching all of these..... man, they really drop in quality as the series goes on.  After 3 or 4 they get pretty bad, and the ending on the 7th movie was completely ridiculous.  

Still the effects are cool and the traps never cease to be fun.  All in all not a bad deal.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching all of these..... man, they really drop in quality as the series goes on. After 3 or 4 they get pretty bad, and the ending on the 7th movie was completely ridiculous.

Still the effects are cool and the traps never cease to be fun. All in all not a bad deal.
helps you understand why 7 movies sell for less than 20 on blu ray

I'm doing a full review of the series right now thanks to this set, it's mind boggling how bad part six is in particular.

I always kinda liked the twist for seven because they actually hint at it way back from part two.

Mite get these now that they are actually $17 again, can't beat it, at the end of the day I shouldn't have hardly anything in them after I sell off the vudu code and the 5th movie I got now :)

I'm one of the few people on the internet that apparently enjoyed all of them from series start to finish. I'm not a horror fan nor do I have a preference for films film grotesque violence is a big theme, I just watched the first one one day and liked so I sought out the others and loved them too. I'm a big fan of abridged stories, things that connect, stories that go on while other ones happen simultaneously, so I think that's why I liked this series so much as they just kept building off the others.

I spent 20 bucks a pop on each movie on DVD. Now I get all 7 of them in a single Blu Ray case for less than 20 bucks. This is insane.

bread's done
Back