Amazon scam help

W.arner1281

CAGiversary!
Feedback
179 (100%)
background:
So luckily I caught this before shipping, but I still need help. I listed a bunch of my useless textbooks on amazon for fairly cheap and sold a few. When I went to start printing shipping labels, I noticed that one of the books had a few oddities. First, the billing country was listed as "TT" instead of "US" (Trinidad & Tobago, maybe?). Then, when I looked at the shipping address it was an odd address, so I googled it and came up with the following company www.aeropost.com (a freight forwarding company). The google search also came up with a website discussing issues with using freight forwarding companies (this particular one came up a couple of times), since the actual purchaser can (and usually does) file a chargeback and since the package was not shipped to the card holder's billing address, they win the charge back everytime. And of course I checked the user's amazon profile and it's a brand new profile.

question:
Since I'm not going to ship this, how do I handle it? If I issue a refund through amazon, does amazon give me back the fees they took out? If not, is there a way to do this so that I DO get those fees back? Lastly, I know ebay has settings to where you can block certain things (0 feedback, negative ratings, etc.)... does amazon have settings like this for sellers?

I just had to refund an order a month ago... I'm almost certain they do refund the fees. I just checked, they do refund the fees.

I don't know of any way to block things.

You can't block anything. You can put it in your listing to try and avoid bad feedback but there is no way to put restrictions, at least with a normal account.

I hate amazon, not because of the fees but because you don't really get reimbursed for shipping, try using book finder.com I think you can sell text through them.

bread's done
Back