Amazon Selling PS3, PS4, Vita Downloads Codes - Get $5 credit with select purchases

Amazon has updated their recently announced $5 PSN Store Credit Promo by adding select PS4 launch titles and season passes!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001625111

This currently includes:

• Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Knack
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Season Pass
  • and MORE!
About the promo:
So since I bought 3 games from this promotion would I get 3 $5 credits because when I'm trying to buy the AC4 Season pass I only get $5 off instead of $15?

So since I bought 3 games from this promotion would I get 3 $5 credits because when I'm trying to buy the AC4 Season pass I only get $5 off instead of $15?
I bought 6 games (3 games each on two accounts) from Amazon and only got one promo email saying it was for my Knack purchase. I think the promo only applied to "select games."

I bought 6 games (3 games each on two accounts) from Amazon and only got one promo email saying it was for my Knack purchase. I think the promo only applied to "select games."
The games I bought qualified and were from the Buy 2 Get 1 free promo which were KZ, BF4 and Injustice so am I supposed to get 3 $5 credits or does it only work once?

The games I bought qualified and were from the Buy 2 Get 1 free promo which were KZ, BF4 and Injustice so am I supposed to get 3 $5 credits or does it only work once?
I did the same thing and only got one credit. It seems like I should get three also, but maybe there is a limit per account. Plus, my wife's account had BF4, AC4, and Killzone and that didn't get any promo credit.

bread's done
Back