Amazon sending out codes for COD:Ghosts XB1/PS4 for $40

Pretty sure I'll be the only one in this whole thread that bought it :lol:

But that was mainly from a phantom $10 and a GC I was given

Or, you know, you could just get the best version of this game for $30 instead of paying $10 more for inferior versions of it.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-PC-Game/productID.281075900

Pretty terrible "deal" imo. I don't know why I'm seeing everyone get so excited about it across the game forums I've visited today. The PC version has been $30 for months.
Or you could think outside the box for a minute...

Who exactly is getting excited about this deal? Exactly... no one... In fact I'd say people are the opposite of excited if they're giving away their codes.

I'm sure you can find a PC pedestal to stand on somewhere else

It would be a lot better it was a $20 off code. Then we can at least have hope of getting it for dirt cheap during a surprise sale/PM.

It would be a lot better it was a $20 off code. Then we can at least have hope of getting it for dirt cheap during a surprise sale/PM.
That's what I was thinking too...

These codes are going end up being almost worthless because AZ is sure to PM some retailer that will have Ghosts for $39.99 or less over the next few weeks. They are slashing prices on the CE to try and move them so I'm sure we'll see sales on the standard versions soon too

Or, you know, you could just get the best version of this game for $30 instead of paying $10 more for inferior versions of it.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-PC-Game/productID.281075900

Pretty terrible "deal" imo. I don't know why I'm seeing everyone get so excited about it across the game forums I've visited today. The PC version has been $30 for months.
You can get outta here with that. It's common knowledge CoD is barely supported on PC. It's also hilarious that consoles are more popular and seeing PC elitists defend it like someone talked about their mother.

How can you tell if someone is a PC gamer?

Don't worry they will tell you.

I owned the physical copy and traded it in pretty soon after release because I thought it was pretty bad.

It's a pretty tough sell for Activision right now with Titanfall around the corner and being already more enjoyable from what I've played in the beta

Last edited by a moderator:
meh it's only a $7 savings with the X1 being on sale...

with my employee discount it comes out to $37.41 after tax... too much for me since i got the 360 version for $25 new

here is X1 code

2ZPK-TM64CZ-4JT88J

"Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the PlayStation 4..." I don't own any of the new current gen consoles... lol!

Here's a PS4 code: 2ZK4-PYUFS9-JK8HEY

Its not that bad. They took a dive after the newly found Respawn team left, but it got a little better over time.  Black Ops is still way better though.  Treyarch > IW

Here's my X1 code:

Your individual claim code: 2Z7B-QKNXVQ-5G9M6Z. 

How to redeem your code: 
1. Click the Redeem code button below to go to the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" page 
2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One (shipped and sold by Amazon.com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout 
3. Paste the claim code above into the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box on the Review Your Order page 
4. Your discount will be applied at checkout

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not that bad. They took a dive after the newly found Respawn team left, but it got a little better over time. Black Ops is still way better though. Treyarch > IW
Its that bad. I gave it plenty of tries. Its just terrible. Didn't even wanna attempt the SP. New IW sucks balls. MW3 was god awful too. I'm happy Titanfall shits all over CoD.

And yeah. Treyarch is better. I hated BO2s campaign, but played the hell out of the MP. Wish they were releasing this year instead of sledgehammer -_-

These appear to be one time use codes. The link in the email is for the physical version but does not specify if you can use it for the digital version.

I got one for each system that I do not plan on using. Please post if you use one of the codes. Thanks!

PS4: 2Z4U-ERKAM6-BAWFJM
Xbone: 2ZR8-QF2FU6-VBZGAX
U can't use it for digital

U guys know u can call CS right to get the 20$ off the sale price

bread's done
Back