Amazon sent me a broken game case

airchimp

CAGiversary!
i opened my arkham city goty and the tray holding the first disc was broken and it fell out, i already set up a return but should i complain and see if i can get credit or something? im not sure though,i would kind of feel weird doing it

1. Did you buy it directly from Amazon or from a third party on Amazon?

2. Either way you should try contacting Amazon Support to see what they can do, they're very helpful with that kinda of stuff.

[quote name='airchimp']i opened my arkham city goty and the tray holding the first disc was broken and it fell out, i already set up a return but should i complain and see if i can get credit or something? im not sure though,i would kind of feel weird doing it[/QUOTE]

Wait you want to return the game and get you money back also whine to them and get credit or "something",some people are just too damn greedy.

Man you made your account in 2010 but yet you have 6 post i'm guessing you're the type of poster who never communicates with the community unless you need something and in this case free credit or "something".

thats why i said i dont know if i should, this kind of thing never happened before and i didnt know what to do,

[quote name='MrPiggles']1. Did you buy it directly from Amazon or from a third party on Amazon?

2. Either way you should try contacting Amazon Support to see what they can do, they're very helpful with that kinda of stuff.[/QUOTE]

i bought it directly from them, but yeah thinking about it sober it does seem pretty greedy doing it

[quote name='Jay']Wait you want to return the game and get you money back also whine to them and get credit or "something",some people are just too damn greedy.

Man you made your account in 2010 but yet you have 6 post i'm guessing you're the type of poster who never communicates with the community unless you need something and in this case free credit or "something".[/QUOTE]

you can look at my posts and see this is the only time im asking about something like this

I've had this happen several times. At this point, it doesn't surprise me, and decided its not worth fretting over.

I ordered a like new copy of Fall of Cybertron from warehouse deals and it was like new except that the case was cracked. I think it probably cracked in shipping because they sent it in a bubble mailer. It was for my youngest's birthday and he didn't care so we just kept it. If you want to avoid damage, order a bunch of stuff at once so they put it in a box. Yeah, not always an option....

Ironically, this also happened to my Batman AC GOTY xbox 360 from Amazon, got it on Black Friday. I don't believe it was really their fault, the other 2 games were fine, maybe the cases for this game were made cheap.

I ordered a game from Amazon recently and the game case was completely smashed in. That and the fact it was sent from the US and took four weeks I complained and got half my money back. They were a third party seller though. Then I just went a brought a 50p game to replace the box.

bread's done
Back