Amazon: sf4 tournament stick (ps3) $171

The actual beach audio website is showing this as out of stock for the past 5 hours or so. Theres a preetty big thread about it further down.

Bahala ka Pinoy boy. Doesn't mean they could pull them and sell on Amazon for a higher prices. It's highly likely.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Bahala ka Pinoy boy. Doesn't mean they could pull them and sell on Amazon for a higher prices. It's highly likely.[/quote]

not necessarily b/c amazon charges sellers up to 15% on each item they sell thru Amazon. Beachaudio will probably get about the same amount of profit. Either way I think it is safer to shop on Amazon. I will wait for the next major retailer restock, paying an extra 10-20 is not worth it.

Nope my wife is Filipino though.

I'm also looking for the standard edition, I don't have enough cash to burn for the Tournament and figure if I like the standard enough then I can shill out for a Tournament in the long run.

They made the controls much more forgiving. Zangief's pile driver, dragon uppercuts, even with the crappy 360 digipad are not that difficult. I guess it'd be nice to have a real arcade joystick but at those prices... You can buy a 360 arcade for that much.

Monsta Mack if you like the Standard Edition stick you can mod it with arcade parts and it will function just as well as a TE stick. It's really easy to do, too.

i think i'll just roll with the idea eastx threw out: mod my brothers standard stick with arcade parts (which i hope are easy to find?) instead of throwing down for this expensive, but very awesome, tournament stick
pixel.gif

Anong ginaguwa kayo dito? Bakit may tagalog sa CheapAssGamer? This is a trip....

I'm still looking for the TE stick. Call it nitpicking but I'm not the biggest fan of the slope and size of the stick. And my palm hangs off the left side of the stick.

And the deal is dead, or at least OOS right now.

Check now.

They just back up @ Amazon. More than 20 when I checked but couldn't get exact number since there's a limit of 20 on it apparently.

[quote name='drone8888']Mad Katz is junk. Always was, always will be. What a waste of money :(
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah it's not worth buying.

o_O Stop that! It's really weird reading Tagalog. :p

Out of curiousity, will either the 360 or PS3 versions work on a PC? I'm thinking the 360 works as 360 controllers do. Actually, wait, it says that in the product description on Amazon. Nevermind, nothing to see here...

[quote name='drone8888']Mad Katz is junk. Always was, always will be. What a waste of money :([/QUOTE]

Thanks for spouting nonsense.

bread's done
Back