Amazon Shipping Times on the DOTD?

prisonerac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I purchased the Need for Speed Carbon (wii) from the Amazon DOTD over three weeks ago, but it has still not arrived. I used the free shipping option from usps. The tracking on the website for USPS is so bad that I can only tell that it shipped out on April 19th.

I was wondering if anyone who ordered this dotd had recieved there order yet and if this is a usual amount of time?

Maybe I am being paranoid, but this feels longer than any other time I have ordered from amazon. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my rant/question.

When I have ordered from amazon and used the free shipping option, the latest I have received my item(s) is about a week and a half after they shipped.

What are the delivery estimate dates on your order page? If the dates have already passed, I would contact Amazon for a replacement.

My tracking page said this

Shipment #1: Shipped on April 19, 2007

Delivery estimate: April 25, 2007 - May 4, 2007

Thanks for the quick response I think I will send them an email. Most orders with free shipping have been similar for myself, with times ranging from a couple days to 2 weeks max. Thats why I have been freaking out, it has never taken this long.

Well I emailed them and there customer service is so good that they have already responded and said that they will be shipping out a copy by today. It is the same shipping method, so I will not have the game until the end of the month. On the plus side at least I am getting the game. I once ordered a text book from half.com and it took over a week to respond to my inquirey and even then they didn't do anything except tell me to ask all my neighbors if they had accidentally recieved the package. Plus One for Amazon's customer service.

Yea, that happen to me once, a cd I ordered got stuck at a P.O. like two hours away from me for like two weeks sitting there in transit, or lost or so I assume, email them and they said they would send me out another asap. Real nice of them, but the first cd finally did arrive like a couple days later, email them back and cancel the second shipping. I too, agree, Amazon has good customer service.

bread's done
Back