Amazon - Sleeping Beauty Blu-Ray 19.99

Archgarth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Most likely a Target ad price match through Wednesday. Good deal, especially if you lump it in with something else to get free shipping (I picked it up with Wall-E 3 disc blu-ray).

Reviews on this disc are excellent, as Disney did a frame-by-frame restoration of the source material. I hope this helps someone who was sitting on the fence.

for all those lazy ppl.. heres the link. lol

http://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Two-..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1227591776&sr=8-1

i still remember the first time ive seen this movie..
icon_smile.gif

good times..

[quote name='Archgarth']Reviews on this disc are excellent, as Disney did a frame-by-frame restoration of the source material. I hope this helps someone who was sitting on the fence.[/quote]

It looks FANTASTIC. Also, it's the first time the movie has been released in its original aspect ratio (outside of the theatrical release, that is). The BDLive feature is great too - the menu will change between night/day based on your time and will give you the temperature to boot. Very cool.

great deal, i just bought this a week go on amazon for 22.95...so i'll be returning that and buying it again

thanks!

[quote name='jsub']great deal, i just bought this a week go on amazon for 22.95...so i'll be returning that and buying it again

thanks![/QUOTE]

Won't you pay just about 3 bucks for return shipping?

[quote name='gkrykewy']Won't you pay just about 3 bucks for return shipping?[/quote]

i havent received it yet. i'm going to refuse delivery and have them give me a full refund

bread's done
Back