Amazon Spy Hunter Vita $10.76 w FS

Welcome to CAG! Just a little pro-tip before posting any deals in this forum: Always do a quick search before posting. More often than not the deal you are about to post has already been snuffed out and posted by another member. In this case it has and the original thread can be found here. If you check the resellers they were selling Spy Hunter for $9.99 when this was first found. I snagged one and there were only a dozen left at that time so it is possible the cheapest ones have sold out.

He's got 87 positive feedbacks...I think he's been around here a bit. Might not have seen the post earlier, it's not a big deal...

Gosh, thanks for the warm welcome.

:robot:

Welcome to CAG! Just a little pro-tip before posting any deals in this forum: Always do a quick search before posting. More often than not the deal you are about to post has already been snuffed out and posted by another member. In this case it has and the original thread can be found here. If you check the resellers they were selling Spy Hunter for $9.99 when this was first found. I snagged one and there were only a dozen left at that time so it is possible the cheapest ones have sold out.

j-fever wrote:
Gosh, thanks for the warm welcome.

:robot:
No problem. Just wanted to give you a bit of advice before the repost complainers jumped down your throat. People tend to be very rude and condescending about reposts or posts in the wrong section. I figured since you reposted a deal that you must be new. If the sincerity of my first post escapes you, I understand. The Internet can be a horrible place but there are some decent people here under all the trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you stated the original price item may have sold out quickly a few days ago. I had been watching that item for a few days at a higher rate saw the last drop in the morning. 

Hopefully it helped a few others out, as I see it has risen in price (again..?).

Finally, doing a "quick search" did not turn up Spy Hunter at the time I originally posted, at least not within the first couple pages. I guess what I am saying is searching for a post a few days old may not be as quick as some might feel, maybe because of all the OT posts, like my response to you right now.

Such is the internet, full of people with soap boxes.

I haven't used the quick search since the site overhaul so it sounds like it must not be working well still. The original thread was recent enough and I think can still be found within the first three pages by manual search. I looked for it just now (I see the site as one long list now so I can't say for sure how many pages in it is) and found it again here.

I agree there are way too many people that like to get on their "soapboxes" as you put it, but then there are just as many people that take offense and get uppity in response so I see it as a two way street. It really is the unfortunate combination of the lack of tone of voice in text communications and the negative attitude that most people seem to have that leads to these kinds of misunderstandings. If I wanted to troll you I would have done something childish like call you names and/or use all caps while linking to the original thread. I have a very pessimistic perspective like most people, but I also give the benefit of the doubt when something can be interpreted multiple ways. I will continue to give friendly advice and help to other members whether they appreciate it or not.

The game is back at $9.99 on amazon but sadly WO FS. Not sure if the shipping charges are worth it ($4.98).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0088MVOD4/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Somebody might be able to PM that price at BB or Fry's. YMMV of course since often they require FS or to be sold direct from Amazon.

Trying the drag this topic back from OT hell.

:)

I haven't used the quick search since the site overhaul so it sounds like it must not be working well still. The original thread was recent enough and I think can still be found within the first three pages by manual search. I looked for it just now (I see the site as one long list now so I can't say for sure how many pages in it is) and found it again here.

I agree there are way too many people that like to get on their "soapboxes" as you put it, but then there are just as many people that take offense and get uppity in response so I see it as a two way street. It really is the unfortunate combination of the lack of tone of voice in text communications and the negative attitude that most people seem to have that leads to these kinds of misunderstandings. If I wanted to troll you I would have done something childish like call you names and/or use all caps while linking to the original thread. I have a very pessimistic perspective like most people, but I also give the benefit of the doubt when something can be interpreted multiple ways. I will continue to give friendly advice and help to other members whether they appreciate it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back