Amazon: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Ed $29.99

[quote name='azndanny']Well, its 26.01 for PS3 and 26.93 for 360.[/QUOTE]
touché salesman....

[quote name='gotdott']In his defense, he did say 26 & change :roll:[/QUOTE]
:-({|= and lets throw a :cool: with that as well, lol

ON TOPIC: what are the predictions for this? $$$ Up or Down from this point?

360 version just dropped a tiny bit more to $26.26, but PS3 jumped to $38.54... And here I was hoping it would keep dropping all the way down to $20.

I bought this at Target for $20 and I haven't been disappointed. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, though I enjoyed the movies, and I haven't played the first game. I haven't finished it yet, but it's been enjoyable so far.

The steelbook for this sucks. It's made by Steelbook, but they used some really cheap quality tin or something. Mine had dents out of the packaging, and it really feels like I could bend this case in half with my scrawny bare hands. Also, the printing on the plastic slip-cover scratches off really easily.

It was worth $20 to me though because the game isn't that bad, and I'll use the thumb drive.

I bit on the XBOX 360 version because I don't think it will go much lower before getting jacked up again. My Target is donkey shit, so there's no point going there looking for a cheap one.

[quote name='opportunity777']I bit on the XBOX 360 version because I don't think it will go much lower before getting jacked up again. My Target is donkey shit, so there's no point going there looking for a cheap one.[/QUOTE]

I was at Target yesterday and they were selling this for 59.99!! And the box was beat to fuck!

This game is the perfect rental. I would wait for it to drop to 10 or below unless you just like collecting star wars stuff. I haven't used any type of storage under 8 gigs in over a year most of my microsd and usb drives are 16 so the included usb would wind up in my drawer until I threw it away.

I didnt like the 1st one, but I took a chance and bought this one. I really enjoyed the game and the ending was great IMO. I think it's a good deal under $30 because of all of the extras that come with it.

I got the CE...what's the bonus DLC? It's not that Endor level is it?

Looks like some lame challenge levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mimobot USB drive alone makes this price worth it. For those who don't know, Mimobot is a designer USB drive company that makes very limited edition flash drives. Hell, the old school Vader and Boba Fett drives sell for a truckload on eBay, not to mention the Halo drives do pretty well. Since this is the only way to get the Starkiller one, I'm guessing down the line it might be worth something. And for those who think 2GB is very little room, ALL 2GB Mimobot drives sell for $22.95 on their site. As far as I know, this is the only site that sells them brand new. Link to look at other drives the company has: http://www.mimoco.com/shop/

I would have preferred the PS3 version, but it wasn't *that* big of a deal so I bit on the 360 version for $26. I missed it at my Target - it stayed $40 for weeks, I was checking it every 2 or 3 days, then it dropped & disappeared before I could check it again. This is close enough tho. :)

Thanks, OP. Couldn't resist getting this at $26.

Had already bought the Endor level at Christmastime, so it was only a matter of time before I picked this up and even better that it was the CE. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back