Amazon Stops Selling Xbox Live Arcade Codes

Dang. I bought a few games off of Amazon that way too. Was just so much easier for me, and several of my friends. Thanks for the info, WormFOODx.

Bummer. I used a few of my swagbucks certs for their games. Plus, over the past few months PopCap had been running discounts. (They had Peggle and Bejeweled 2 for $6.99 each instead of $10. Peggle was right around the time it hit $4 as a DOTW, though). I did snag Bejeweled 2 like a week ago.

Not overly surprised, though, as two or three days ago I couldn't get access to the store from any links, although the listings were still findable. Plus, they hadn't updated it since COD Classic hit a while back. Even then, updates were sporadic and it seems the PSN store opened with a lot better selection. (They even had DLC listed).

What a shame only if they kept up adding games to the list. I bet castlevania and monday combat would of sold well on amazon code wise. They kept the old stuff and rarely ever added new stuff so i knew it was going to be a bust. Poor management on amazon's side on that one. I wish they still sold double dragon code i still need that.

I'm surprised it took them this long to get out of the XBLA direct sales business, with all of the issues they've had over the time they offered it.

It was nice when they did offer it, as I picked up a few games from them. I wish they'd stop with throttling the number of XBLM cards you can buy in a short period of time.

Hopefully they don't drop out of the PSN sales. I hate how Sony forces you to take out five dollars at a time on your card. It forces me to always have that dollar in change I'll never be able to use.

Gamestop stores are now going to be selling in store DLC & arcade game codes for downloading to your console. only 360 for now.

[quote name='gambit444']Gamestop stores are now going to be selling in store DLC & arcade game codes for downloading to your console. only 360 for now.[/QUOTE]

True. We just set up all of our posters at my store for the Summer of Arcade game cards.

bread's done
Back