[Amazon] Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition ($99.99)- PlayStation 3 Preorder is up

honestly i dont care much about what number just more about having a minty one. got lucky my gamestop one is minty but to those who got damaged screwed up corners etc.. from piss poor amazon. what have you done??? i tried calling and all i got was were sorry but we can issue you a full refund if you want to return the item. so sounds like either i got a crappy CS or thats all they will do even though its 180+ to buy a mint one now. anyone here have luck with amazon refunding a portion on a damaged one???
I got a 20$ refund coming back to my card.

My CS rep was bad as well, kept trying to give me a full refund and a 20$ credit to buy one 3rd party. I told him the cheapest one was like 205 and he replied "Actually its 175$, we are trying to help you buy it with the credit". Just told him I'd keep it and he relented with the credit

yah and thats thing where its BS.  yes i understand amazon sells MILLIONS of things and its prolly all done in a warehouse by low paid workers if not a machine.   my thing is at least with collectors video games that are limited you think they would package them better.   i do notice when i get guides as ive returned many damaged guides they tend to ship them now factory sealed with a cardboard backer in a box which is a plus.   it also doesnt help that due to the economy switching to a heavy focus on online buying that ups and fedex are overloaded and tend to just shuffle things fast.

Amazon still hasn't shipped mine even though I ordered it back in October, getting worried......
get on with amazon chat. and just tell them exactly that

I went and was worried about the same thing and it went into shipping a few hours after i spoke with someone on amazon chat.

i just told them i was worried it would get cancelled for no reason.

no guarantee it will work, but it will take a couple of minutes and is worth a shot to see if your order is still on track

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon says mine was delivered about an hour ago. Going to go pick it up and will post details if the CE is damaged at all.

Got mine about half an hour ago. Was surprised as it was packed in a big box with a lot of air packs. Needless to say, it's in pretty much perfect condition.

It was packed on one side like everyone else's, but fine due to the CE's package quality

2ntegl2.jpg

From Amazon had #15422. The outer plastic covering with the cover art was damaged pretty badly but the actual box (?) seems only a bit damaged on 2 of the corners.

Had one preordered early when first announced but cancelled it because I don't own a PS3. Kinda regretted it seeing how nice the package is. Standard case And steelbook?! Not to mention the standard case is a special edition one with inside art work.  Also ,OST in jewl case?!

*sigh*  Here hoping I get lucky with AWD.

Mine has entered the shipping process for over a week now. Chatted with rep. He says I'll get it between March 1-7. I find this ridiculous, since preorders should be ship in the order that they were received. Big company, but that's computers are for.

I should have order via Gamestop. I don't mind if my Amazon order ended up cancelled. I'd get the game anyway and would save me $60. But I do hope I get it

Got mine from amazon today it came in perfect shape! For some reason I thought this only included a soundtrack sampler but it's a full 4 disc soundtrack. Almost 100 tracks!

Anybody want to hook a brother up :D.........?

But that aside, do hope for whoever is still waiting gets theirs damage free!

Got my copy in perfect condition from Amazon today. Surprised how nice it is. I pre-ordered as soon as it came up on Amazon and got number 17646.

Thanks for the heads up on the namco store.  I stupidly deleted my order on amazon after my wife complained about how much we preorder, but dammit I am not missing this!

Wait is it a bad thing that they brought them back in stock at Namco? Another "limited edition" ? Is it worth picking up another one for straight cash from Namco!!!!!

And... gone.

Looks like it was indeed just the cancelled orders.  They probably only had one or two hundred.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back