[Amazon] Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition ($99.99)- PlayStation 3 Preorder is up

Finally managed to snag one after missing several opportunities. Thanks for the Amazon stock update!

Not sure why Amazon would think it's a good idea to take an item like this and relist it with the order quantity at "10";  Because of that I would expect these to last about 10 more minutes.

And that in typical troll fashion Amazon will have another 999+ tomorrow.

My person said they were gunna send me an email in 5 days and then I can get a refund 5 days after that...Maybe I'll give em another shot
they told me it was processed and will get an email in 3 days. they didnt tell me how long my refund would get processed but it doesnt matter as long as i get my money back

Finally got my GS order from 10/14/13.

Number was 07595/18000

Small dent in corner of the box. But otherwise fine. I AM HAPPY (Aside from the meh porting. 720p30noAA on a console many orders of magnitude stronger? Eh. They even used the PS2 version for the textures instead of the GCN for god knows what reason)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my namco order still hasn't moved and my free prime trial expires in a couple days so I grabbed one from the restock. Guess we will see if I get 1, 2, or 0.

down to 3.

that sold out quick, ten minutes?
Well, quite a bit longer than that from when I posted. And not sure how long they were up even before that.
I think I literally just got the last one. So whatsup with these? Cancelled orders/returns? Also, that lasted about an hour from Kazaganthl's posting if I really got the last one I think

I know for a fact these are just cancelled orders but them taking backorders may mean they also expect another small shipment perhaps.

what's your guys' delivery estimate for these new amazon ones?  I have prime and it says March 10

My Namco store order hasn't moved at all either. Still in the "Order is being processed" phase. Tempted to just cancel and order from Amazon, but I'm not sure which will end up being the longer wait.

Finally got my GS order from 10/14/13.

Number was 07595/18000

Small dent in corner of the box. But otherwise fine. I AM HAPPY (Aside from the meh porting. 720p30noAA on a console many orders of magnitude stronger? Eh. They even used the PS2 version for the textures instead of the GCN for god knows what reason)
Bad programmers = bad port?

not surprising, amazon is the only retailer that restocked. it happens with almost every rare /sold out collectors edition. amazon always some how end up having excess stock .

Buy both if you can. back-up plan.
I guess that's an idea, but I'd rather not buy two. I bought the Tales of Xillia CE yesterday and it just shipped today while my Tales of Symphonia CE I ordered on Thursday still hasn't budged. I'm not too worried about the order being cancelled; it just seems that maybe they didn't have it in stock when they said they did.

I guess that's an idea, but I'd rather not buy two. I bought the Tales of Xillia CE yesterday and it just shipped today while my Tales of Symphonia CE I ordered on Thursday still hasn't budged. I'm not too worried about the order being cancelled; it just seems that maybe they didn't have it in stock when they said they did.
Exact same situation I'm in. ToX shipped today, ToS didn't do jack. I'm expecting it to get cancelled at this point.

Exact same situation I'm in. ToX shipped today, ToS didn't do jack. I'm expecting it to get cancelled at this point.
Glad to know it's not just me, but I hope yours doesn't get cancelled. I'd like to know if anyone's has shipped from Namco. Like I said earlier, I placed my order well before it went OOS on Thursday. What time did you order yours?

Glad to know it's not just me, but I hope yours doesn't get cancelled. I'd like to know if anyone's has shipped from Namco. Like I said earlier, I placed my order well before it went OOS on Thursday. What time did you order yours?
I believe it was about 5:15 PM CST.

My order from when they were back ordered just got a delivery estimate of March 11-15th with free 5-8 day shipping.

EDIT: They updated with a new estimated arrival date of March 8th!

bread's done
Back