Amazon - Tekken 6 ($39.98)

After getting this for 19.99 on that DOTD, anything more sounds horrible. I paid less than 39.99 for TWO copies of Tekken 6. lol

So in terms of multiplayer, is this game worth the price? I'm not too concerned with the story and that..adventure thing...that tekken tries to do. I do like the cutscenes though when you beat the arcade with the fighters, do they still have those?

i havent open mine yet but i heard they fixed the lag issue for online. As for the story mode I heard it wasn't that great.

In Tekken 6, to unlock the endings you either have to 1) play the scenario campaign, defeat the character in the campaign, and fight in the arena (basically arcade mode) to unlock that fighter's ending or 2) play long enough to randomly unlock fighters' endings.

Online multiplayer to me in f**king unplayable for me in Tekken 6 due to lag.

I wasn't planning to get the game, but I got the Tekken 6 bundle for $60 on BF. If I were you, I'd wait for the game to drop back to $20. I expect some retailer to eventually drop the price back down.

[quote name='youngavatar']didnt they fix the lag. i dont even exprince lag when i play.[/QUOTE]

I definitely still experience lag. Maybe it's a isolated incident but they didn't "fix" the lag for me. I never had this problem with SFIV.

Gona wait for it to drop to at least $20. Thanks for the heads up OP. This was on my wishlist but never got to buy it. Thanks for reminding me.

[quote name='puresewas1de']In Tekken 6, to unlock the endings you either have to 1) play the scenario campaign, defeat the character in the campaign, and fight in the arena (basically arcade mode) to unlock that fighter's ending or 2) play long enough to randomly unlock fighters' endings.

Online multiplayer to me in f**king unplayable for me in Tekken 6 due to lag.

I wasn't planning to get the game, but I got the Tekken 6 bundle for $60 on BF. If I were you, I'd wait for the game to drop back to $20. I expect some retailer to eventually drop the price back down.[/QUOTE]

Felt the same way, disappointed. Thank god i didn't i buy it. Lets hope this drops as fast as Soul Calibur IV.

[quote name='Vitality X']Felt the same way, disappointed. Thank god i didn't i buy it. Lets hope this drops as fast as Soul Calibur IV.[/QUOTE]

That's not to say I don't enjoy the game. I really do. The scenario campaign is better than my low expectations thought it would be. I enjoy customizing all of the fighters. But as I said, the online is just unplayable.

If I didn't buy the bundle, I'd say $20 would have been the sweet spot for me and I probably would have bought it when Amazon dropped it to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back