Amazon The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (ps3) $9.99

Good deal except they're both free on PS+
Yup, been waiting for this price. People here told me for over a year it would never hit 10, I knew it would. sadly I've got them both free now so I guess amazon fucked up and lost a bunch of sales by taking so long to drop the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a great documentary and two exclusive dynamic themes on disc, so the disc version does have some benefits. Others would be content just getting the core games free with ps+.

ah just my luck..bought this last year for $20 and it's still unopened. I think I may be done buying physical copies unless it's $10 or under..

There is a great documentary and two exclusive dynamic themes on disc, so the disc version does have some benefits. Others would be content just getting the core games free with ps+.
Not a collector.

ah just my luck..bought this last year for $20 and it's still unopened. I think I may be done buying physical copies unless it's $10 or under..
Anytime I pay more than $10, I push that game to the top of my backlog so I can play through it and resell it. I'm done having "stuff" around my house.

This will go great with the Black Friday PS3 bundle I bought. I'm not bothered that it's free on PS+, I get joy out of owning physical boxes for some damn reason.

Yup, been waiting for this price. People here told me for over a year it would never hit 10, I knew it would. sadly I've got them both free now so I guess amazon fucked up and lost a bunch of sales by taking so long to drop the price.
How is that Amazon fucking up? There are a lot of people that don't care that they're free with PlayStation Plus. These games are like 6 and 10 GB a piece, which is a long download (if only because the PS3 isn't the fastest download machine ever) and requires up to 32 GB of space to install these games. For some, getting a game they can sell, avoid the download, display, loan to a friend, get some added goodies (like the aforementioned themes) for a few bucks beats out getting it for "free" with Plus. Options people, thats why some people don't want an all digital game existence.

How is that Amazon fucking up? There are a lot of people that don't care that they're free with PlayStation Plus. These games are like 6 and 10 GB a piece, which is a long download (if only because the PS3 isn't the fastest download machine ever) and requires up to 32 GB of space to install these games. For some, getting a game they can sell, avoid the download, display, loan to a friend, get some added goodies (like the aforementioned themes) for a few bucks beats out getting it for "free" with Plus. Options people, thats why some people don't want an all digital game existence.
Epic rant. Less sales = fucked up = inventory on last gen consoles clearances next year for $5.

50 megabit Internet here internet - usually tests around 60.

But what if you don't have PS+
Then this is a great deal and you should buy this now, or spend another $20 and get a year of Plus if you're not worried about the physical vs digital. The games are both awesome and as admiralvic said there's definitely benefits to buying physical over digital (and vice versa).

Let me add, I fully understand what you're getting at. I just bought a new PS3 with a 250 GB HDD last night (with The Last of Us + Batman). IMO a theme which is itself a non physical thing, is not much of a "goodie". I used to collect some games but came to the realization that it was pointless. They're certainly not an investment.

Let me add, I fully understand what you're getting at. I just bought a new PS3 with a 250 GB HDD last night (with The Last of Us + Batman). IMO a theme which is itself a non physical thing, is not much of a "goodie". I used to collect some games but came to the realization that it was pointless. They're certainly not an investment.
Because the whole god damn world revolves around you. :roll:

bread's done
Back