Amazon to raise minimum order to $35 for free shipping

Doesn't matter much to me. Most of my orders are $35 and if I need filler I can add Listerine PocketPaks anyway. Don't stream and don't use Kindle so Prime is useless for me.

Better to pay for prime now. Especially if student at the discount prime.

Honestly for fixing & building things for people, the ability to order items and get it next day for 3.99$ an item or 2 days free has paid for itself tenfold. Plus Instant video feels the gap between netflix if your hunting for things to watch.

I had to order a CCTV Card for client, to get the card in time by other sellers on amazon would have cost $100 to 1 DAY SHIP THE CARD! Found a prime eligible one and I didnt die of heart attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sucks as a buyer, but the third-party seller in me is pleased. Hopefully more of the Fulfilled by Amazon listings will crash and burn due to less combination orders; plus you can't trust Amazon's L.L.C.'s New items not to be reseals anymore either. It all adds up to more individual purchases from the little guy :twisted:

This sucks as a buyer, but the third-party seller in me is pleased. Hopefully more of the Fulfilled by Amazon listings will crash and burn due to less combination orders; plus you can't trust Amazon's L.L.C.'s New items not to be reseals anymore either. It all adds up to more individual purchases from the little guy :twisted:
You received resealed items from Amazon directly?

So, you're OK with spending $95.88 over a year's time, though not $79 in one sitting? I guess a "convenience fee" of $16.88 over a year works in this case.
No longer a mod? Anyway, I do understand the extra cost in it. Eventually I'll have $79 and not to worry about it for a year.

Unless you don't buy stuff except every few months or something, prime is the best option anyway.  Paying $7 a month for free 2 day shipping is well worth it for me even if I only buy 2 things a month from them, no matter the amount.  Plus I don't have to drive 15 minutes or more to Best Buy, Toys R Us, or Walmart either.  So all of you saying "oh death of amazon, glorious day" can fuck right off :D

No longer a mod? Anyway, I do understand the extra cost in it. Eventually I'll have $79 and not to worry about it for a year.
"Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else."

Didn't notice that under his username? The less mods the better. Not like that's an issue, though, since all the mods seem to have either gone on strike or on the lam. My guess is it's the latter.

"Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else."

Didn't notice that under his username? The less mods the better. Not like that's an issue, though, since all the mods seem to have either gone on strike or on the lam. My guess is it's the latter.
Maybe someone who has been banned 3 times already shouldn't be calling out mods.

I've seen many games in Amazon Warehouse under $35 that don't qualify for free shipping while some others do.  I hope that's just a crazy glitch..

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back