Amazon Trade-In: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Trading for $38.50 (PS3 Only)

Static-Jak

CAGiversary!
Kudos to Simoleon of slickdeals.net:

Amazon Trade-In: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 trading for $38.50 (PS3) Every once in a while I check current trade-in values at Amazon. Tonight I was stunned to see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 going for $38.50. Note this is for the PS3 version only. XBox 360 is going for $25. For those new to Amazon trade-in, you will receive a $38.50 gift certificate from Amazon that can be spent on anything.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb...fare+2+ps3

If you are even remotely thinking about trading in your copy, click "trade-in" immediately and print out your shipping label and packing slip. These prices are volatile to say the least. If you decide to hang on to your copy of MW2 or find a better trade-in value, you can simply not send the package... you have a week to ship.

They've been offering this for a day or two. Definitely a nice Amazon TIV, but I don't know if it's worthy of it's own post.

Man, Modern Warfare 1 was so good and it gave me so many memorable sequences. I don't remember too much for MW2, maybe with the ice part with Soap..

bread's done
Back