Amazon Trade-In Question

YodaEXE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, I was looking to trade in some stuff to Amazon to get that 50% off coupon. I started looking at GBA trade in stuff, and found that Pokemon Ruby has a value of $13! So, I want to trade in my copy, but I'm a bit confused about what it needs. Now, I know most games require the case, manual, art, and game. But what about GBA games? Can I trade in just the cartridge, or does it need the original box, etc? Who keeps those anyway? I looked around on Amazon to try and find an answer, but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know?

[quote name='DaNaD']you need all 3 to be in 'good' condition or they'll send it back to you[/QUOTE]
So does this mean that it needs to have the original box that they came in as well? I'm hoping that I can just send in the cartridge, as I don't think that I have the boxes anymore.

[quote name='radar5']Read through the Amazon thread. I believe people were discussing GBA or DS trade-ins.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, that did the trick! Sounds like they'll take cartridge-only trade-ins on GBA games! :D

I traded in some games recently too, I hope I qualify for the 50% off coupon. :|
Hopefully they don't send me the games back...I included the cases, the game, and the manual, but for Gears of War 2 I didn't include the DLC for the maps since I already used them.

bread's done
Back