Amazon Trade In Question

pksellers

CAGiversary!
I'm in the process of trading in some of my older/higher tiv dvds on amazon. I'm right around $500 on two packages right now but read that they have a $750 limit on trade ins. Is that per mailing, per person, per time period x, or something different? I've never done the amazon trade in thing before so any help would be appreicated. Thanks!

[quote name='The Trade-In FAQ']
Is there a maximum number of items I can trade in?

Each individual trade-in shipment is limited to a total value of up to $750. If you want to trade in items with a total value greater than $750, you'll need to make multiple trade-in shipments. Also, you can only trade in up to a quantity of 2 identical items within any 3 month period. For example, if you sent in one copy of a video game on January 1st and sent one more copy of the same video game before March 31st, you'll be eligible to trade-in the third copy on April 1st.[/quote]

I can't even imagine how many DVDs it takes to get to $750.

Thanks for the help. I thought that it was per shipment but didn't want to bother packing up a box if they were going to send it back. I'm up to $484.25 on 79 movies so far! Not too bad since I probably paid like a buck or two max for these!

bread's done
Back